How dare he!

Edward was on his way to his bedchamber when he walked past Kyra's chamber and heard her yell and scream for someone to open the door. Looking around him, he saw no one coming to her rescue, and he sighed and walked up to her door and tried to open her door, but it was locked. He knew that his brother cast a spell and locked her in, and he sighed, knowing that he could not help her.

How could Michael treat her this way, and expect to get away with it, he thought. "Kyra, listen, don't waste your time getting angry because there is nothing you can do about it but wait until he returns and unlocks the door. There is magic over your door, and you are locked in." He told her.

He could hear her cry, and that did not sit well with him. Placing both of his huge calloused palms on the wooden door, he said, "Dont cry Kyra, I'll think of something."

But he knew that his brother's magic was very powerful, and there was nothing he could do, so he zapped himself inside the room, and startled Kyra when his huge warrior body appeared next to her inside the room.

"I did not come here to scare you, I came to keep you company until my brother comes for you." He said, throwing her a sexy smile again.

Kyra wiped her tears and walked over to the huge window and looked out. She saw her prince train aggressively with his warriors and her heart yearned for him.

"Kyra?" He called her name softly, and she turned around and faced him. His heart did a double take, and he had to remind himself that she belonged to Michael. For hundreds of years, the brothers shared many women in their bed, and never had a problem with it, but Kyra is his brothers soulmate, and he knew that she was off limits. Looking into her tearful blue eyes, he knew that he was falling in love with her, but he was not going to stab his brother in his back. "Do you want to talk for a while, I'm a good listener." He said, and held his breath, because he desperately wanted to kiss her.

Kyra sighed, and walked over to the table, and sat her petite body on one of the wooden chairs, and Edward followed her, and sat down opposite her. Edwards eyes dropped to her cleavage, and he felt his massive erection throb with want for her, but he quickly averted his eyes away from her.

"So tell me Kyra, are you excited about your upcoming wedding with my brother?" He said, secretly wishing she would tell him that she didn't want to marry him, and suddenly he felt like a back stabber, and removed negative thoughts from his mind.

"Of course I am! I love your brother, but he drives me mad sometimes. He is too possesive and I don't like that!" She said, as a new stream of tears glided down her beautiful angelic face.

Edward lifted his body off the chair and walked around to her, and pulled her into his arms, to comfort her. He meant no harm, but as soon as he touched her, an electrical current traveled throughout his body and his shaft almost exploded. He pulled back from her immediately and in two long strides, he reached the door, and without an explanation, he zapped himself out of Kyra's bed chamber. Marching out into the hallway, and down the long stairway, Edward hurriedly left the castle, walked all the way to the river, and dived in the cold water without even taking off his kilt, and swam aggressively for a couple of hours too cool himself off, but it didn't help, he was still burning up, and his shaft was killing him.

His body burned with desire for Kyra and he knew he was in deep trouble. He wanted her like he never wanted anyone before in his entire life! He did not know what was happening to him, but he knew that he was falling desperately in love with her! He swam aggressively across the river and he pulled himself out of the water, and with an oversized throbbing shaft, he headed straight to the red tent that housed the prostitutes, grabbing the first two beautiful woman that he found, he dragged them to the next tent, and ravished them, releasing himself inside them, exploding into million pieces of ecstasy, and feeling a powerful surge of desire, as thoughts of Kyra danced in his mind, torturing him. He stayed there all night pleasing the wenches, and releasing himself of his torturous feelings.

Thank you for all your votes and comments. Xoxoxo