Nothing is clear

William was bothered of late, not understanding why his visions were not clear. They were blurry and dark. He was on edge, and looked behind him a thousand times a day. Something is not right, he thought, anxiously. Weird things have been happening lately, and he was confused.

He watched Lidia all day long, following her from a distance, to make sure that she was safe. He would not be able to live without her if something were to happen to her, and he made sure that she was under his protection every second of the day.

***********

For the last three months Michael had hardly spoken. He woke up every morning, trained in silence, ate his meals and went back to his chamber, where he sat in a chair, and thought of Kyra all night long. He could not lay in his bed alone, where he had made love to her, and he knew that he would die a thousand deaths if he has lost her forever. Where had he gone wrong? He asked himself everyday, how did he let things get so out of hand, that Kyra felt she had to leave him?

Michael sat in a chair, and closed his eyes, the room was dark and cold, and he was overwhelmed with grief. He wanted to go and bring Kyra back, but was afraid to. What if she rebuked him? What then?

His heart twisted with pain, and he didn't know how long he could go on this way. Taking a deep inhalation of breath, Michael did what he had done from day one, since the day she left him. He cried.

***********

Eva appeared in the gardens of Sterlingshire, and stepped into the shadows, not ready to be seen from anyone yet. Her heart beat wildly against her chest. This is it, she thought, soon I will be in his arms.

Running her fingers through her long tresses, Eva took a deep inhalation of breath, and made her way to the castle. The lit torches lit her way to the door of the castle, where the two giant guards stood, and when they saw her, their eyes lit up with surprise, as they opened the door for their princess.

Eva walked in the castle and all the warriors that were in the hall drinking and gambling, stopped what they were doing, and watched as the princess made her way up the wide stairway to the second floor. She headed straight for Michael's chambers, and when she opened the door to his room, she found the warrior sitting on a chair by the window, in the dark.

He looked up and saw her, and he could not believe his eyes. She was back, he thought, as his heart pounded wildly, making him lose his senses. The princess closed the door, and walked up to him. A power feeling of love wrapped around Michael's heart, and he was overwhelmed.

Lifting himself off his chair, the warrior pulled the princess against his muscled chest, and held her tightly in his strong and possesive arms.

"Kyra," he whispered hoarsely, "you're back!"

"Yes my love, I am." Eva whispered.

Michael brought his lips down to hers, and kissed her brutelly. Eva kissed him back eagerly, and reached down, and grabbed his rock solid, massive shaft in her hands. Her plan was working, she thought, as she stroked him.

Taking a deep inhalation of breath, Michael could not wait any longer, after three months of suffering without her. He lifted her in his arms and walked over to the bed, where he undressed her, and lay her gently on the feathered mattress.

Eva watched hungrilly, as he quickly removed his kilt, and climbed on top of her.

"Heart of my heart," he whispered hoarsely, "don't ever leave me again!"

And with those words, he sealed her lips with his. Michael was delirious with want for her, and unable to wait any longer, he plunged into her, deep thrusts that filled her completely, and within minutes, her body trembled, as waves after waves of pleasure claimed her, and she cried out lustfully like a whore.

Michael was crazy for her, and when he heard her sweet cries of passion, the Druid lost all control, and as his body shook violently above hers, he released his seed inside her once again, not realizing that his life had changed forever.

Thank you for your continued support!!!!!! Xoxxoxoxxoxxo