Back into my arms

The giant warrior ran out of his room quickly, and caught up to his soulmate, plucked her off her feet, and held her tightly in his arms. Oh she kicked, and screamed, and yelled out loud, some good it did her! The only thing she established was that the Druid stopped walking and brought down his luscious lips, and kissed her brutelly, leaving her breathless.

The Druid did not even notice that Kyra's screams had everyone running up the stairs, or coming out of their rooms, and watched the two lovers kiss in the middle of the hallway. Even the servants stopped to witness the two lovers display their love for each other in broad daylight.

Michael heart pounded wildly, and his erection was ready to explode, as he marched over to Kyra's chambers, and disappeared inside with his betrothed in his arms. The door closed with a loud bang, and everyone looked at each other, as they all tried to guess what was happening behind closed doors.

The chief threw a loving look at his wife, before he and all the male members of both families went down the stairs to collect the other warriors for yet another day of hard training. The ladies went back in Lydia's room, and continued their conversation where they had left off, and the servants went about their daily chores, and sulked, knowing that they will never spend another night in the Druids bed ever again.

"Put me down!" Kyra yelled.

Michael looked down at his soulmate and kissed her again, feeling all the love in his heart for this woman who will one day bare his children. His heart swelled with powerful feelings for her, and he wanted her to know this.

He threw her up against the wall, and pinned her with his warrior body, so she won't escape him again. Kyra felt his huge shaft rub against her body, and she closed her eyes, angry that her body betrayed her once again. The possession in his manner thrilled her, and so did the press of his hard muscled body against hers.

"Let go of me!" She yelled, and her small fists beat against his strong and powerful muscled chest.

The Prince looked down her cleavage, and sucked in a quick breath, he adored her, and he desperately needed her right now. He brought his lips down to hers, and shut her up, as he kissed her brutelly. His hands pulled her gown off her body and with one swift movement, he pulled off his kilt and their naked bodies rubbed against each other. Kyra's body betrayed her once again, as it trembled in his powerful arms.

Bracing his hands up against the wall, he nudged her thighs apart with his knee, and grinded his erection against her private domain, and Kyra moaned breathlessly as fire shot up her spine.

"Stop Michael!" She said recklessly, but her actions spoke a different language, as she arched her back in total submission.

The Prince dropped his head between her breast, and a strangled sound escaped from his lips, as his erection prepared itself to be released from it's throbbing pain.

"Don't ever deny me this again Kyra!" He said hoarsely, as a sweet pang of emotion wrenched his heart, and he slipped his fingers inside her, and drove her mad with desire.

Kyra grabbed his massive shaft and stroked it, sending ripples of sensations throughout the warriors body, as his shaft erupted almost immediately. Michael's fingers dug deeper inside her, found her g-spot, and she too shook with spasms, and her sweet cries mingled with his masculine groans, as they both trembled in each others arms.

With a depth of emotion and a tragic sense of desperation, Michael was not able to stop, as he sank to his knees, and his lips claimed her. Kyra's eyes fluttered closed, and she fell back into the sensation of him. Her nails sinking into the flesh of his shoulders as the electrical effect was exploding inside her once again and left her weak in the knees.

Thank you for all your votes and comments, they mean the world to me!!! Xoxoxxoxxoxoxxo