Eyes of evil

Robert watched Abby play in the snow and seethed with anger, bitch! He thought, I'm going to eat you up alive, you will pay for leaving me!

His evil eyes watched, as she ran inside the castle, and he lifted himself to his feet. He searched for Abby, for many days without success. Robert knew that she had run away, and thought her to be hiding in the woods, but she was no where to be seen, until he followed a dirt path that led him to East Wick castle, and he happened upon Abby by chance.

He smiled wickedly, he will lurk in the shadows until she comes out again, and then he will snatch her, and bring her to an old abandon cabin in the woods, and chain her feet where she will be his sex slave. Mayhap he could bring Nessa there too. He could enjoy the both of them, and teach them a few tricks. Threesomes had always been his way of it, in his sick mind, he thought of the two beauties doing things to him that drove him mad with desire.

It's only a matter of time, he thought with satisfaction, that they will both be his slave, and bring him pleasure.

He made his way to the old cabin, a few miles away, and kicked the door in. The cabin was bare, exept for a small bed in the corner, that had seen better days. He pushed the spiderweb aside with his hands, walked to the other side of the small wooden cabin, and peered out the small window that decorated the east wooden wall. Looking outside, he was satisfied to see that this cabin is secluded, unless someone stumbled upon it, no one knew of its existence. He made a mental note of the items he will need to secure the women he kidnaps, not wanting to run the chance that they will escape on him.

Already he was feeling the excitement of the tricks he will command them to do on him. His shaft tripled in size and he slammed his body against the wooden wall and reached under his kilt. Wrapping his huge calloused hand around his erection, he played with himself, placing thoughts of Nessa in his sick mind, until he exploded, and cried out her name in a voice that he didn't even recognize as his own.

Trying to ease the beating of his over active heart, he dropped his kilt over his swollen shaft, and looked around for something to wipe his hand with. The bitch is going to pay for choosing a Fay over him, he thought angrilly, as he wiped his hand on the worn out curtain that hung on the window.

After he removes the little bastard from her womb, he is going to teach her a lesson that she will never forget, he vowed. A small smile curved his lips at the thought of all the lessons he had in mind. Making a mental note not to forget the wooden stick he had placed in the corner of his chambers, he left the cabin in a hurry to go back to Sterlingshire and collect the chains he had hidden in his room, under his bed.

**********

Abby lay in her bed tearfully, not able to get the memory out of her mind of the way Lucious lips felt against hers. Placing her hands under her pillow, she closed her eyes, and thought of the way his tongue probed into her mouth, and how he pulled her body up against his, close enough where she felt his swollen shaft rubbing against her thighs.

She had fallen in love with him, and his rejection of her was not easy for her heart to accept.

She had made a fool of herself, she thought, as fresh tears glided down her face.

Abby knew that he desired her, she saw it in his eyes, and in the way he kissed her. Why was he fighting it? She thought, why didn't he accept her when she practically threw herself at him like a wanton woman? Oh, the shame she had felt when he rejected her. She will never show her face again in the dungeon.

She tossed and turned all night, and came to the decision to leave in the morning. She will tell the witches that she is going to collect wood for the fireplace, and then she will run away. She had no idea where she would go to, but any where would be better than here, she thought, where she knew that Lucius was downstairs but didn't care for her.

She cried all night until her tear stained face relaxed when sleep claimed her, but down stairs Lucien heard her cries and he was unable to relax. He wanted nothing more than to go to her, and take her into his strong muscled arms. He wanted to kiss Abby's tears away, and cover her face with butterfly kisses. He wanted to tell her that she was his and he will never let her go, but how could he tell her all this?

He was no good for her, according to his family, and the rest of the world, he was evil! Stephan was the good son, not him! His brother was the chosen one to save the world, and he was just the other brother who was bad, but Lucious hadn't a mean bone in his body!

Lucious loved his brother, and wanted a relationship with him, but he knew that his brother was probably poisoned with negative thoughts about him. Mayhap, he thought, he should leave this time and place, and go into the future, mayhap the Americas, and live his life there. People were more understanding, and he would be happier there. Tomorow he will leave, and not look back! He thought, ignoring the tightening in his chest that he will be leaving behind Abby. Sweet Abby, his Abby!

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo