Bloodshed and violence

There was bloodshed and violence in the courtyard, as the clash of swords found their mark. The warriors roared fiercely, they were all muscle with quick movements, it was a deadly combination.

The dark forces swarmed the courtyard, and it was indeed a thrilling sight, but the warriors, ripped them to pieces. The dark forces were creepy monsters, with glowing red eyes, ghastly, horrid looking creatures that made spine chilling screeching sounds, but the courageous warriors were not afraid, and with one swift movement maimed the enemy, and watched with disgust as they jumped wildly about shrieking with pain, the warriors ended their life quickly and without mercy.

Michael was right in the heat of the forefront of the intense fighting, killing every monster in his way, and desperately looking around for the head witch. He wanted to find her quickly before she found Kyra.

Edward and his brothers were fighting the other creatures, the guardians of the underworld that were beastly looking, with small horns and iron teeth. They had brass claws and blood red, beady eyes that burned like fire. They had raw strength and moved quickly, but the Druid brothers were just as strong as they were, and they circled around them, defeated them, and watched, as they made clicking sounds before they took their last breath.

Just about that time, three giant winged creatures flew in the courtyard, and circled around Michael. They had a strong jaw, sharp teeth, and dripped venom. The Druid did not fear them, even when they moved closer to him, and their claws came out. He swung his sword fiercely in the air, and beheaded one of the monster birds head, and stepped aside as it's head rolled next to heaps of corpses. The other two monster birds swung their scorpion tails, and knocked Michael off his feet, but he quickly jumped back up, and ran his sword inside the scaly stomach of the second giant bird, and watched as it screeched with pain before it collapsed on the battle ground. With only one bird left to kill, Michael slightly bent his knees, and raised his sword in the air, and waited for the beast to come for him. When the giant bird charged at him, with one swift movement, the Prince struck the bird in his heart, and left him panting for air.

Michael looked around him, to catch a glimpse of his brothers, and make sure they were all still alive. He saw them fighting fiercely with their opponents, and seemed to be doing fine without his help, so he concentrated on finding the head witch, but looking around the courtyard, he noticed that none of the witches were on the battlefield. Turning around, he saw them surrounding the tower, trying to break the spell he had cast on it. He looked all the way up at the window, and saw Kyra hanging out the window, screaming at the top of her lungs, as the head witch grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her back inside.

Fear gripped him, and speared straight to his heart. The Prince threw his sword to the ground, and made a mad dash to the tower, and climbed the stairs three at a time, getting there just in time to save Kyra from death. Without hesitation, Michael said the magic words, and cast Kyra into the future. He watched his beloved disappear into thin air, and a part of him died a thousand deaths.

Edward burst into the room at that second, throwing Michael his sword. The Druid grabbed it in mid air, and just as he raised his hand to strike the wicked witch with it, she threw her hands in the air and recited a spell that turned Michael to stone. Edward quickly pulled the knife from his waist, and pierced it right through the witches heart. She howled in pain, before she fell down on the stone floor.

Wasting no time, Edward ran down the two hundred stairs, and back to the battle in a murderous rampage. Grabbing a sword from a fallen warrior, he pierced it through every single monster that he encountered.

The Healer and chief Douglas had his back, while Edward took out his anger killing whatever monsters were left on the battle ground. Most of them had fled from fear when they saw that the warriors were fighting with the strength of iron steel, and every single witch fled, as soon as they realized the head witch was dead.

Thank you for all your love and support, with all my heart I truly appreciate it. Xoxxoxxoxoxxo