The ruby ring

Michael's hands trembled as he pulled them away from her neck. His heart beat wildly against his muscled chest, and he closed his eyes to calm himself down. What was he to do now? He thought desperately. She was like a drug in his stystem, he knew that he could not live without her, and he died a thousand deaths knowing that she didn't love him anymore.

But he was still going to marry her, because she was his. He will never give her up. The fact that she slept with his brother burned in his heart like a thousand fires, and detroyed him, and he will make her pay for her betrayal, but he still wanted and needed her, he needed her like the fish needed the water.

"Tonight I will marry you Kyra, and it will be my arms your head will rest on, not Edwards! It will be my hands caressing your body, not my brothers!" He said hoarsely, watching her carefully for signs of regret on her beautiful face. "It will be me that will fill you completely, and have you trembling underneath me, and begging for more!"

Kyra looked at him, and wondered why he still wanted to marry her after everything that was said and done. Didn't he despise her after everything she has said to him? Anger set in her heart at the realization that he wanted her for selfish reasons, and not because he loved her.

"I do not wish to marry you!" She said, and already she felt the pain in her heart.

Michael's face drained of its blood, her words cut into his heart and destroyed all his hopes and dreams. He did everything he could to keep himself composed. How can a few words have such an effect on him? He thought wildly.

"Do you love me Kyra?" He asked as, a last desperate attempt to find out what was left in her heart for him.

Kyra wanted to throw herself on him and tell him that she loved him with ever breath that she took, she wanted to give her body to him and become one with him, but he doesn't love her, he wants Eva!

"I do not love you Michael, I love your brother, I have never loved you!" She told him, already regretting her choice of words.

Michael heard her words that were like poison in his heart. She doesn't love him! Oh how that hurt, and cut deep in his heart! The Prince turned around slowly trying not to weep in front of her, and walked to the iron door, but before he opened it, he braced his hands on it, and dropped his head to his muscled chest. He did not move for at least ten minutes, as he tried to calm his beating heart that was painfully throbbing.

Kyra watched him, but felt no pity for him, thinking that he acts this way because his ego is bruised. She takes off the ruby ring, and whips it at him, and that was the final blow for Michael. He turned his heart to stone and a masculine growl escaped his lips, as he bent and picked up the ring in his hand. Turning slowly around, Kyra saw the hate in his eyes as he marched up to her.

"Don't ever take this ring off your finger again, to do so will be treason, and I will make sure you are tried in the highest court and hanged, do you hear me?" He growled, and he grabbed her hand and placed the ring back on her finger. His words were brutal, but he had to scare her enough not to take the ring off, for her own safety, for if anything happens to her, he would surely take his own life. There was no life for him without her!

Kyra watched, as Michael placed the ring back on her finger, and then stomped away. He was acting like a beast! She thought angrily. When he opened the iron door and stepped out, closing it behind him, she pulled the ring off her finger again and whipped it in the corner of the room. She didn't want it, if his heart belonged to Eva! She thought angrily.

Please don't forget to vote! I'm counting on all your votes to help me get to the top of the hot list. Thank you kindly for all you support. Xoxxoxxoxoxo