My fans!!!!

Hello my beautiful loving and kind fans!!!!!!!

I just want to bring you in to date on what I'm writing. First, I would like to say that your comments are so sweet and kind, and very helpful too, because some things that you write help me decide what to do next with my story.

A few of you have expressed that I'm dragging the story line and you want me to hurry to the future. I too want to do that, but I have to first establish their love story, every little stinking detail, so each and everyone of you will know and understand Michael better. You must know what is in his heart and how much he absolutely adores Kyra. It is extremely important to me that each and every one of you know this, because you will understand his behavior better when we go back to the future, because he will do things that will upset all of you, but if you know him, you will know why he is doing that.

I hope I shed some light on the reason he took Kyra against her will in the beginning of the story. Although he really did r@pe her, in those times as her betrothed he had every right to do what he did. Especially since he thought she betrayed him. The woman back then were treated this way and worse if their master, husband, betrothed, father, brother, felt that they misbehaved in some way. You are all lucky that you were born in this day and age, because back then the woman had no power, and no opinion.

Michael loved Kyra dearly, more than he loved his own life, and he would never hurt her ever! But he felt betrayed and was full of rage, and did not realize the damage he was doing to her, until it was too late. I'm not excusing him, I'm just trying to make you understand what he was thinking at the time.

That is why I am taking forever to get to the future, so you can see and feel how much he loves her, and not hate him for his mistakes, because he will make many more mistakes in the future and you will live to hate him.

Some of You ask why there is so much pain in this love story. The answer is simple, if there was sweet love from beginning to end, then you would be bored out of your mind. I promise you, that you will get your happy ending, and you will fall in love reading it.

I'm almost done with the past, the battle will start and then boom!!!!! We will be back to the future.

When this story is done, I will start another one with Edward and his soulmate, so make sure to stick around for more.

I have to write in the next chapters why Michael thinks she betrayed him, something has to happen where he will lose faith in her, and start to doubt her, and that will explain why he used force on her in the future. it's not easy coming up with all these catastrophes, lol. But I will think of something.

For those of you who believe that this book is similar to my other book, well then think of this, The Lord of the rings, Star Trek, the hobbit, all these movies are similar, yet they are different. So is my story different from my other one.

Each and every book I have written has characters that are obsessed with love, please don't waste your time reading my book if you don't like that. Do something more productive with your precious time, and read someone else's book, because my books are all about hard core love, sex, arrogance, punishments, soulmate's, tablets, magic, Druids, witches and so on.

My sweet obsession book is done, and I am currently half way done with writing part two, and that is about the children from the first book who grow up and fall in love, and the third book will be about Nidal and loulas reincarnation, when they are born again in modern times, and their souls find each other again.

I'm juggling also another book about a millionaire who falls in love with a poor village girl, that book takes place in Greece and is written in modern times.

Well that's all for now, I will write a few more chapters now and post them for you to read. From the bottom of my heart, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxo