chapter 55: Eruwine Of Knightsbridge

As sea of eyes accompanied them as they approached the exit, Kelvin turned to take another look at Eruwine, and noticed him looking back too. Kelvin remembered his name instantly, and realized he was the Avidia that Randall had talked about.  He noticed the others come to him,  whispering an  inquiry,  and he pointed in their direction.  Kelvin immediately returned his gaze forward and walked out the door.

Once out,  he hastened to climb his horse, surprising everyone behind him,  he beckoned to the others to hurry up also, and hinted them to ride faster. With his horse running ahead,  the gates opened ahead of them, and they rode through till they were back in the city. At this point,  Edda had had enough of being in the dark,  she caught up with Kelvin and asked him what was going on.

He then slowed down and waited for Marcus and Dorian to catch up.
"remember that Avidian I met at Blackheath?" he asked
"yeah...  What happened to him "
"he was in there,  and I think he recognized us"
Edda paused, as her mind raced back to that night in the tavern. She relieved that moment when she noticed him, and when they stared at each other, while she gambled with the other men.

"you're right, if it's him,  you saw, there's trouble " she replied finally returning to the present.
"so what are we gonna do" she inquired
"things are bound to get hot here, cuz there are a few other Avidius as well " Kelvin replied.
"get Ariel, Darla and her brothers and ride for strolgar without, and do not stop till you get there" Kelvin said turning to Dorian.
"and what are you going to do about this mess" Dorian asked
"leave that to us, now go" Edda replied
"go the castle and give this to my father, tell him how we are faring, he'll see to it that you're taken care of"      she added handing him a bracelet. Dorian nodded and turned his horse in the direction of a road that led to his sons house, while the other three went straight out of the city to the agreed meeting point, but no one was there yet.

                          They were preparing to settle down,  when Kelvin noticed a horse galloping out of the city, he looked closely and noticed it was Eruwine,  he sighed, having known already that he would follow them. Kelvin looked to be sure he was alone,  and when he realized he truly was alone,  alerted the others, and urged them to help hunt him down.

Eruwine galloped through the woods, looking over his shoulder at every sound, but saw no sign of them, Kelvin made a fire and placed many dried leafs on it to raise the smoke quickly, it took some time,  but as he had hoped Eruwine noticed it and began to ride straight for it.  Kelvin had stationed a horse about a hundred meters from the flame, while Edda and Marcus tied her chains between two narrow trees, as Kelvin planned to chase him in that direction.

When Kelvin saw him approaching,  he put on the Avidian mask and hood Randall had given him, then climbed onto his horse, and waited for him to speed past, he then galloped on after him, knocking an arrow into his bow.
Eruwine heard the sound of the horse behind him,  and saw an Avidian aiming at him from behind. He immediately pressed his horse for more speed. Kelvin shot at his side,  to drive him off into the path that led to the narrow path that led to the set trap.
As they approached he knocked another arrow,  and shoot at him, but it bounced off his armour.
Kelvin fired again this time,  sending Eruwine directly between the trees, and the chain knocked him off his horse to the earth. Be motioned to get get up,  but Edda swung a powerful kick to the side of his face,  knocking him out instantly.

Eruwine ~

A cold drenching sensation made me spring back to consciousness as a bucket of cold water was poured on me. I shook my head to let the water out of my hair,  and blinked a couple of times to get a clearer vision,  but the results weren't satisfactory, so i tried to use my hands,  but realized my hands were chained behind me, I tried to break free, but chains will always be chains.