Yesida

essieoleff
- I dare Merida to say 'YES' to anything anyone asks her! ANYTHING AT ALL! Don't tell anyone, though!

~ • ~

Merida: Pfft, okay?? This'll be easy as Punzie's apple pie!

Merida: Wait, what if.. they find out about this..? They could abuse it..! I know those four!

Merida: *sighs* A dare is a dare. I guess I'll just surround myself with.. people who don't ask too much..?

Merida: *pats self on back* Great thinkin', lass.

Merida: Thanks, lass.

Olaf: *peeks from under Merida's gown* *whispers* Who is this lass you speak of and are speaking to?

Merida: WHAT THE--?! *shoots Olaf with an arrow*

Olaf: *sticks to the floor*

Merida: Oh.. it's.. just ye, Olaf.. *sighs in relief*

Olaf: *looks at Merida's arrow on torso* Oh, look at that. I've been impaled. *giggles*

Merida: Uh.. say, have ye seen yer mom anywhere?

Olaf: Yeah, she's--- *floor from underneath collapses* *falls to the previous floor with Merida*

Merida: *screams* *falls to the previous floor with Olaf*

Elsa: *stands up from her seat* WHAT THE FROST

Olaf: *lying on floor debris* There she is, Mer! *points at Olaf*

Merida: *lying on floor debris* Uh, yeah.. thanks, Olaf..

Olaf: ...

Merida: ...

Olaf: *looks around* Oh, look at that.. we've been floored. *giggles*

Merida: That was terrible, Olaf..

Olaf: Really? *pulls out a joking tutorial book* *reads*

Elsa: Uhm, can someone please explain to me why you two just fell from the ceiling?

Merida: Uh, yes?! Anyways, can I stay here for a while? I'll be.. safe.. with ye..

Elsa: You didn't answer my question but.. okay..?

Rapunzel: *walks in* *sees Elsa and Merida* Hey, Mer! Just in time!

Merida: *breathes heavily* Y-yes..?

Rapunzel: I was thinking about doing my little weekly cleaning around the house with someone instead of just doing it on my own, would you wanna help? I could really use your help!

Merida: *screams internally* *inhales* *exhales* Y-yes.

Rapunzel: I-I know you don't really like to work, but I've already cleaned with Elsa, Hiccup and, shockingly, Jack but if you would say 'n---... wait, what? *leans in Merida* Come again?