Eret

KelytaGrace
- Is Eret gonna join the cast? :) Not the main cast, of course

~ • ~

Hiccup: You mean, here in the Ask and Dare book?

Hiccup: Eret's here in the house right now! And he's here all the time. He's actually our little household 'mechanic.. guy' whatever-you-call-it here sometimes.

Elsa: When something malfunctions or breaks, we take it to studio and ask who could fix it for us.. 

Merida: Hah! And how chaotic it is when that happens! 

Rapunzel: Everyone in the studio that are good at fixing or inventing things would race over to us and volunteer that they'd be the one to fix it!

Merida: They were a lot.

Elsa: Namely Wasabi, Hiro, North and his Yetis, Baymax, Hans too, actually... and Hiccup too sometimes!

Hiccup: ...

Elsa: And of course-- Eret!

Merida: And they'd fight over who gets to fix it! HAH! *laughs*

Elsa: Yeah, yikes.. so, instead of doing that, we just.. buy new stuff..

Hiccup: I have no idea how he got all the knowledge about mechanics and.. all that stuff.

Hiccup: But, he invents new things all the time here.

Rapunzel: How can he not? This house's got everything!

Hiccup: And when he's not doing that, he's at the gym, working out.. with Ruffnut always gawking at him. *laughs*

Jack: Yeah! And he's cool! One time, I asked him to make me a device for Elsa and I's--

Elsa: Uhm--! ASK AND DARE US!!!