Hirelsa Horror Games

Crazy_Hetalia_Life
- I dare Hiro and Elsa to play horror games except FNAF

~ • ~

Hiro: I got a dare..?

Elsa: Okay, Hiro, let's get this over with. I'm just gonna pray that I don't freak out like last time..

Hiro: Are three games okay?

Elsa: Sure.

~ playin' now: slenderman ~

Hiro: *puts on headphones* Okay, so the drill of this game is that we find all the 8 pages without dying.

Elsa: *puts on headphones* Seems easy enough!

Hiro: That's what you think.. Tadashi's been trying to win this one game since we were in Elementary.

Elsa: Okay, so uhm.. I don't feel really comfortable in the woods in the dark with just a flashlight..

Hiro: There's a page by the tree!

Hiro: So far so good..

Elsa: Wait.. what's that..? Why is my screen getting all staticky?!

~ • ~

Hiro: There it is, Els. The last page! This is going great! *screen starts getting staticky* *game over*

Hiro: What--?! But it was right there! He was next to it! I almost--! *kicks table*

Hiro: Ouch ouch ouch! *grabs foot*

Baymax: *walks in* I am activated by Hiro's girly wailing. What seems to be the trouble?

Hiro: Nothing, Baymax, I'm fine. Thank you..

Baymax: *carries Hiro* On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your lack of sportsmanship?

Elsa: *snickers*

Hiro: I'm not-- Elsa, you're playing the next game.

~ el playo now: slendrina ~

Elsa: So is this like, Slenderman's sister or wife..?

Hiro: I don't think just coz' they sound the same they have any relationship with each other, Elsa..

Elsa: Good point.

Hiro: Okay, so-- for some reason, you ended up locked in a haunted warehouse or something.. and the drill is that we find all the books and keys to help us escape! Oh, and we need to avoid Slendrina, of course.

Elsa: What does she even look like?

Hiro: Like Slendy, I guess.. but, except a suit, I'm guessing she'll be wearing a dress and she has hair..

Elsa: *laughs* I bet she doesn't have eyes either.

Hiro: Hey, that's kinda rude.. *laughs a bit*

Elsa: It's not like Slendy exists and can hear me... hehe.. right..? *sweats*

Slendy: *in the corner* *tries to cry but can't because he doesn't have eyes* *jumps out the window*

~ • ~

Elsa: Okay.. I already found four books!

Hiro: You know what? I think we can make this! Just a few more and we're outta this hell of a--

Elsa: Language, Hiro.

Hiro: S-sorry..

Elsa: Hiro! I just saw Slendrina! She actually does have eyes! And her mouth was open, ready to eat me aliiive! *shakes Hiro's shoulders*

Hiro: Calm down, Els! It's just a game!

Elsa: *game over* *falls off chair* *removes headphones*

Elsa: Why, you little-- *shoots ice at computer* *grabs chair*

Hiro: Woah! Elsa! Calm down!

Merida: *walks in*

Elsa: *stops*

Merida: *looks at Elsa's computer* She was dared to play a scary game, wasn't she?

Hiro: Yes.

~ • ~

Elsa: I said I was sorry..

Hiro: I think we can both agree that we won't make it to the third game. Thanks to a certain someone.

Elsa: I'll buy a new computator!

Hiro: It's computer, Els.

Elsa: Yeah, that too.