HiJack Make-Out

salomec2
- I dare Hiccup to make out with Jack for 1 minute straight because I want to see Elsa's reaction

~ • ~

Hiccup: Whaaaat?!

Hiccup: Why would dare tha-- ughhh.. *looks up at ceiling* *closes eyes* *furrows eyebrows* GOOD, THOR, JUST WHY?

Hiccup: WHY JACK?

Hiccup: WHY ME?

Billy II: Come on, it's just a meaningless kiss. A dare's a dare.

Hiccup: Of course I can handle a kiss, Billy.. But, it's asking me to 'make out'  with Jack for one minute straight!

Billy II: First of all, it's 'Billy the Second' and second; Right..  welp, nevermind. You are doomed.

Hiccup: *sighs* *tearing-up*

Billy II: What the--? Are you.. crying??

Hiccup: N-no..! *lowkey wipes tears away*

Billy II: You're crying because you have to make-out with Jack? What a cry viking. It's not the end of the world! *rolls eyes*

Hiccup: But it will feel like it..

Billy II: It probably won't be so bad! What are you even actually afraid of if you're going to make-out with him?

Hiccup: *shrugs*

Billy II: See? You're just getting hang up on an imaginary problem.

Hiccup: *sighs* Y-you're right..

Billy II: Plus, you see that he and Elsa always make-out so.. Jack might be a good ki--

Hiccup: OKAY UHM THAT INFO WON'T REALLY HELP BUT THANK YOU.

~ in ze living room ~

Rapunzel: *cleaning room* *whistling the tune to her 'Cleaning Song'*

Merida: *snoring* *sleeping on couch*

Elsa: *sitting beside Jack on couch* *eating chocolates* *watching TV* NOM NOM NOM.

Jack: *sitting beside Elsa on couch* *watching TV*

Hiccup: *starts to sweat* *mumbles to self* Wait, how do I start?? Do I just randomly make-out with him??? Ugh, stop using that word!!!

Rapunzel: Uhm, are you okay, Hic..?

Hiccup: W-what..?

Rapunzel: Who are you talking to?

Hiccup: Oh uh.. my imaginary friend???

Rapunzel: *raises eyebrow* *snickers* Okay, whatever you say. Tell him 'hi' for me!

Hiccup: Y-yeah..