ASK AND DARE US!

DISCLAIMER:
The following work will be purely fan-fictional, and the plot is not to be associated with actual historical records.

All the characters in the novel are mainly from the movies Brave (2012), the Frozen franchise (2013 - Present), the How To Train Your Dragon film franchise (2019 - Present), Rise of the Guardians (2013), as well as Tangled (2010). Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, businesses, places, events, and incidents used in the story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

I do not own any of the characters and their original storylines that will be used in this book, only the plot, for they all rightfully belong to and are inspired by the companies Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, and the names of people in real life that will be mentioned belong to their respective owners.

Thank you and happy reading! 

- - -

The Big Five: *wakes up in a room all tied-up together*

Rapunzel: *gasps* *looks around* W-where am I? W-who...?

Rapunzel: *tries to free herself but fails* Hmm... I guess this is my karma for tying Eugene up that one time.

Elsa: Rapunzel...?

Rapunzel: Elsa! *sighs of relief* Am I glad to see you! Well, I mean... these aren't the most favorable of circumstances but...

Elsa: Tell me about it. If I had a nickel for every time I was immobilized like this.... I'd have two nickels... which isn't a lot but it's strange that it happened twice.

Rapunzel: Oh, that... the whole... coronation thing.

Elsa: *nods slowly*

Rapunzel: It wasn't your fault, cousin. You just—

Hiccup: Well, I'm used to getting kidnapped. It's uh... it's an occupational hazard.

Punzelsa: *raises brow at Hiccup in confusion*

Rapunzel: Hey, I recognize that funky leather get-up of yours! Hmm... where have I seen that before...

Hiccup: Okay, 'funky' is a... strong word.

Rapunzel: Are you cosplaying as... that Viking dragon rider guy? What was his name... it was a strange name.

Hiccup: Cosplay? Strange na—? You're using a lot of hurtful adjectives, lady.

Rapunzel: Oh, yes! Hiccup! I've read about him before back in my... tower.

Elsa: *comfortingly lays head on Rapunzel's shoulder*