Do Not Kermit

InsanityAngelic
- I dare Elsa to 'commit s******' in front of Jack

~ • ~

Elsa: WHAT--?! That's so out of line!

Rapunzel: Well, a dare is a dare, Elsie. No matter how bad it is.

Elsa: Guys, the darer is asking me to kill myself! I-in front of Jack!

Merida: Don't worry-- *readies vacuum* --we've got your back!

Hiccup: Wait, what's that vacuum cleaner for?

Merida: Ya'll see.

Rapunzel: Keep it G!

Merida: Now go and kermit the s word now. The sooner ye start, the sooner it's done. *pushes Elsa in the kitchen*

Jack: *eating bologna sandwich*

All except Jelsa: *hides*

Elsa: Will you ever finish that balogna sandwich, Jack? It's been two chapters.

Jack: Well, you froze me..! So, I didn't have the time to finish it.

Elsa: *walks to the knives*

Jack: So.. watcha doin'?

Elsa: *ignores Jack* *continues to search for a butter knife* *finds one*

Jack: *confused* Yeah, what a really nice butter knife, Els..

Elsa: *mumbles* Heaven, please forgive me.. a dare is a dare. *goes to Jack*

Jack: Woah! *holds hands up* Look, I'm sorry for cheating on you, Snowflake.. but what happened happened.. and all I can do is say sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen-- it was just the spur of the moment..

Jack: Please, don't double kill me.. even when it's probably a dare.. *frowns*

Elsa: *cries* *stabs self in the stomach* *collapse on floor*

Jack: *drops bologna sandwich on the floor*

Jack: No! ELSA! SNOWFLAKE! W-what kind of dare is  this..? Didn't we just make rules the other day about how far a dare can go-- Was this even a dare..? Or are ya'll pranking me--?!

Elsa: *slaps Jack weakly* D-does this.. l-look f-fake to yo-you..?! *points at stomach*

Jack: Snowflake, why'd you do this..?

Elsa: I-it was..

Jack: Was what, Els..?

Elsa: A.. d-dare.. *dies*

Jack: W-what the--? Who would even--?! *hugs Elsa*

Jack: *stares at ceiling* *Luke Skywalker's voice* *cries* NoooOOOOOOO!

Merida: *bang bang into the room* *turns on vacuum*

Elsa's Spirit: *slowly flies through the ceiling*

Merida: Oh no, ye aren't! *vacuums Elsa's spirit*

Elsa's Spirit: *gets trapped in the vaccum box*

Merida: *opens Elsa's mouth* *reverse-vacuums Elsa's spirit back in her body*

Jack: ...

Hiccup: *bang bang into the room* *gently removes butter knife from Elsa's stomach*

Rapunzel: *bang bang into the room* Don't go just yet, cousin!

Rapunzel: *wraps hair around Elsa's stomach* *sings fastly* Healwhathasbeenhurtchangethefatesdesignsavewhathasbeenlostbringbackwhatoncewasminewhatoncewasmine!

Elsa: *revives* *coughs*

All except Elsa: *hugs Elsa*

Elsa: Thank you, guys.. That was the scariest experience ever! Let's not accept any more dares that involves kermiting the s word ever again!

Jack: *hugs and kisses Elsa* You scared me, Els! I'm so glad you're back! I thought I was gonna have to die again to see you again..

Rapunzel: Aaaaww Jelsa's back!

Hiccup: Yay mega happy ending.

Merida: Was that sarca--

Hiccup: Maybe.