Merida's Punzie Makeover

bellaships
- I have a dare: Rapunzel has to make Merida look like her and act like her. They will then go to Flynn and see if he will recognize who the real Punz is.

~ • ~

Merida: WHAT?!

Rapunzel: Makeover timeeeeee!

Merida: Wait, that means I gotta straighten and.. long-en my hair???

Jack: YUP.

Rapunzel: Well, no.. we're just gonna give you a wig?

Merida:  And, I gotta sing and dance and paint and bake cookies and paint a lot???

Elsa: Yes.

Merida: And.. I gotta wear the lass' dress?!

Hiccup: Y-yes..

Merida: Don't I get a say in this?!

Rapunzel: Nope. A dare's a dare, lassie. MAKEOVER TIME! *pulls Merida in the dressing room* *locks dressing room* *throws key at Hiccup*

Hiccup: *catches key* W-wait, is locking it really necessary??

Jelsa: Yup.

Hiccup: Yeah, you're right..

~ • ~

Rapunzel: *pulls out a Rapunzel wig* *grins* I've always wanted to put this on you! I'm sure you'd look adorable!

Merida: I told you I hate wigs..

Rapunzel: N-no, you didn't?

Merida: Oh.. must've been in a dream..

Rapunzel: Ohh.. -kay…

Merida: But, yeah. I HATE WIGS AND ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH WIGS. ESPECIALLY IF IT INVOLVES ME WEARIN' 'EM.

Rapunzel: *shakes head* Nuh-uh! A dare's a dare.

Merida: *cries*

Rapunzel: Oh, and you also have to wear my purple dre-- HEY, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING??

~ • ~

Merida: *hiding among pile of clothes*

Rapunzel: *holding dress* Mer! Come on! Let's just get this dare over with!

Merida: *shouts* NEVER.

Rapunzel: What are you so afraid of? It's just a dress! You wear dresses all the time!

Merida: It ain't just a dress! It's a PURPLE and TIGHT dress!

Rapunzel: You wore tight dresses before, remember?