Childish Rapunzel

- Question for Punzie/Blondie: Why are you such a childish girl? I'mma childish too!

~ • ~

Rapunzel: Childish...? *frowns* *turns to the rest of the members*

Rapunzel: Do you guys think I'm childish? *pouts*

Elsa: Not in a bad way, cousin. I think they just meant 'child at heart' which is a beautiful trait! Nothing to be ashamed of.

Rapunzel: *smiles at Elsa*

Rapunzel: Well, to answer the question... I guess it's due to my upringing...? I've been isolated in the... tower... for 18 years. So, I'm still very excited and pumped about the world and all its wonders since I'm experiencing them all for the first time... like a little kid. Only reading about them in books is nothing compared to actually seeing them in real life!

Rapunzel: I can still remember when I first left that tower like it was only yesterday! I got so excited for the simplest things... the smell of the grass! The dirt! The summer breeze! *hugs self*

Rapunzel: So imagine how stoked I was for everything else. The world is just so...! *spins around*

Rapunzel: I understand how that could be seen as 'childish,' I guess. But if that's what childish is then color me childish!

All: *sniffs* *cries tears of joy*

Elsa: And may that passion of yours never die out. *holds Rapunzel's hands*

Hiccup: We're all kinda childish, if you think about it.

Jack: Being young is awesome! It's definitely the happiest years of one's life, based on my three hundred years of observation.

Merida: Ye mean years of 'stalking'? *chortles*

Jack: Hey! I-it's not—! I'm a guardian! I'm a spirit! I watch over children. It's not weird!

Merida: *smirks* *exaggerates gasp* WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DO TO CHILDREN???

Jarida: *wrestles each other on the floor*

Hiccup: Like I said, we're all kinda childish.