warm bodies

I was still straddling Michael, but I could feel my stomach growl.

"I'm hungry, but I know we can't just eat anytime" I told him hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Normally we couldn't but you were out almost all day" he told me caressing my leg.

"What time is it?" 

"It's 8 pm, this whole thing happened in the morning. Come on, let's have some dinner" he told me lifting my face.

"Okay, just because we missed lunch" I told him.

"Aren't you going to change?" he asked me, looking me up and down and I remembered that I was just wearing a large sweater.

"Do I really have to?" I asked him making puppy eyes.

"Do you want all the servants to see you?" he asked

"Are you jealous?" 

"No" he said standing up as he looked for one of his coats to pass me one. "Just put it over and let's go"

Michael was freaking big, I mean he is so tall that his clothes were already kind of a dress to me, but I put on the coat anyways, just to please him.

When we were on our way down Michael demanded for everyone to look at the floor until we took a seat and warned them that if any of them dared to look at me for more than 5 seconds he would kill them.

"Hey demon boy, there's no need to be that agressive" I whispered to him, he didn't look like he was joking but instead he was really checking that no one was looking at me. Possessive as always.

"What would you like to have Mr. Langdon?" one of the servants asked him, she was actually nice to me and more than once I had been tempted to tell Nicole to just switch places with her.

"What would you like Diza?" Michael asked me instead

"Cookies?, if we have some... please I'm dying for some good cookies"

Michael just turned to look at the girl like, you've heard her, go get the cookies.

All the servants in the room were looking at the floor, not risking to defy Michael's orders, and he had a superiority I hadn't seen him posses before. I was still trying to get all my memories back, and comparing them to the things I had recently learned.

The servant came fast with a plate full of cookies on one hand and a milk jar with some mugs in the other one. She placed each in front of us and bowed.

"thanks..." I waited for her to tell me her name.

"Kaitlyn, Ms. Ableman"

"Thanks Kaitlyn" I'm a satanist, not a bad person. And I wanted to treat the servant with respect.

Michael told the servants that they could leave and he'll let them know when to come back and clean up. We ate half of the tray of cookies while remembering things we used to do as the rebel teens we were.

"Do you remember the time we put snakes inside the car of that horrible neighbour of yours?" I asked Michael laughing.

"That was so evil! the look on her face was priceless" he told me laughing.

"Do you remember that time I pick you up and we got burgers at two am?, then we went to my house, you slept there and Meade never found out?" He asked me.

"Yes!, those burgers were the best I've ever had. Also I don't know how we didn't wake Meade up, we were laughing so much people could think we were drunk"

"And our first kiss" he said with a shy smile.

"Yeah, we wouldn't stop fighting over something silly again, so you shouted for me to stop but I told you that I wouldn't do what you ordered, as stubborn as always. So you decided to kiss me and the rest is history" I told him also remembering that day.