3 days and counting

Let's say that a day passed by without Michael or I noticing it, after we kissed at the club we dance for a little more, and maybe even kissed a little more. We decided to just go out and walk to a park. We weren't drunk but we were still on the careless mood the club left us with, as we walked under the moon I guessed maybe it was something near 1 am, I wondered if Michael will still make me wake up at 7 later today...

We were silent, our steps were synchronized and there was no need for us to say anything, we were for once two normal people walking late outside. I hadn't noticed that after we got out of the club Michael tied his hair up in a ponytail, he actually looked good, how could he always look so good?

"I' am perfect I know" he said, out of nowhere. My first instinct was to laugh not minding anymore that he always got in my head. I've already got used to him not following anybody's else rules. 

"You are insufferable, that's what you are Michael" I said as I crossed my arms and bumped him softly with my arm. It was like I had just complimented him and he gave his best smile after he laughed. The sparkle in his icy blue eyes was nothing I've ever seen before and somehow seeing him so relaxed made me feel at peace too.

"You look happier than I've ever seen you before Diza, that including before I even took you" 

"Did you use to stalk me you perv?" I said with surprise, I wasn't really mad about it, I mean it made sense. How else could he know at what time I'll be returning home the night he took me if not.

"Stalking it's a really big word, I wouldn't say I did that. I mmm studied you for a bit, the Cooperative knew about your special qualities so they notified me to get you but I had to make sure you were for real" That made me laugh, I mean before Michael told me anything, the most "witchy" thing I knew how to do was lighting incense and shuffling a few tarot cards.

"Now I know why you are obsessed with me, while you were stalking me you discover my various talents right?" I said jokingly, there were no talents in my honey.

"Yeah, sure obsessed" he said as he playfully pushed me a little farther from him.

"Maybe If I spend more time with you I'll have no talent too Diza, no wait, I'll become a drama queen like you" Now he was laughing at me again.

"Oh shut up, the one having any problems about spending more time together will just be me, I'll start bossing everyone around before you can even notice it." Now it was my time to roast him.

We continued roasting each other a little, enjoying the stupid jokes we eventually made, and as we continued walking I thought I recognised the street. I decided to walk with my hand touching the wall, the sad thoughts returning to me, the wall I was touching will be reduced to nothing in a few days, so I had to acknowledge it before it was gone. As I did it a vision came to me, I saw a little version of me, running away from my aunt to get to the park first, three years had already passed since my parents passed away and my aunt used to take me to the park almost every evening. When I came back to my senses I noticed that I had arrived to the park, and just stood there, under the faint light of the light post.

"Let's go" Michael said encouraging me with his head to move. I thought he meant going back home but when I turned around he took me by the arm and brought me close to him.

"You've been here before right?, I'll let you enjoy it for the last time so come." He said as he started walking towards the swings, and sit down.

I sat on the swing next him and moved softly.

"Were you happy before I took you or were you just conformed wiht your life Diza?"

"It was good" I said a little unconvinced.