would you change anything?

So hi, as I told you I wanted to write some one shots as a kind of celebration, for some reason today I craved soft Michael, but just know that I'll probably add some smut at the end, you've been warned, I'll try to do my best because I know you'll enjoy your smut haha. I can't remember for the love of god if I had written something similar before, so in advance I apologize but still hope you enjoy it.

also this is a throwback to when they had the older outpost just for themselves for a few days

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael was sleeping, I mean, no wonder  he was given that we had spent the day in the bedroom, and he did a good job with me as always, but as I knew that soon I'll be leaving I had to make the most out of my time. I won't lie, I had fallen asleep too, but I woke up for some reason.

I wasn't sure if it was Michael's body temperature or the fact that he was turning in bed, but I woke up, I noticed his sweaty hair sticking to his forehead, I had seen him like this before, but he always calmed down after a bit, but he looked too distressed right now. I brushed the hair out of his face so that he was more comfortable, the flush in his cheeks and nose combined with the cold sweat sticking to his face made me scared for a moment, fearing that maybe he had gone sick, but then I remembered that he was just always like this and I didn't think that Satan would allow his son to get sick. I took my time to admire him, trying not to move to much so he could continue sleeping, he kept me hugged to his chest, and he left out a loud sigh before tightening his grip a lot, I holded in a cry as much as I could, but his grip was tightening and it was too painful.

"Michael... michael" I whispered in hopes that he would hear my voice and maybe loosen his grip, but instead he mumbled a pained "sorry"under his breath, like he was talking to somebody in his dreams. I tried to get away but he pressed harder, as if he was making sure I wasn't going anywhere, the strain in his face told me that he was having a bad dream, they were more usual when we were young, but I knew that sometimes his acts came back and tortured him in his dreams.

"Please, please let me go" I said taking his hand and trying to free myself from him, when I pushed his big hand away he woke up startled, he was disoriented at first and I had to calm him down, telling him that everything was okay and that we were at the outpost.

"Breath, breath. You're with me" I said running my hand on the side of his neck.

"Yeah... thank you... I- just-" he tried to gain control back and steady himself

"It's fine, don't worry" I told him and offered a reassuring smile, he mirrored it and nodded, taking my waist trying to lay us back down, but I flinched away from his touch when he touched the skin he had previously pressed.

"Are you okay? what happened?" he asked with concern and then noticing the faint bruise on the side of my waist.

"Did I do that to you?" he asked, trying to stay calm but I could see him losing his temper, I didn't want him to notice it, because I knew he would beat himself up about it, but I couldn't avoid the gesture when he touched me.

"Michael, it's okay, It'll go away" I told him taking his face, trying to make him look anywhere but the faint red bruise. He took my hands and put them away, instead caressing my skin as softly as possible.

"I'm sorry Diza, you always have to put up with me, and now I can't even sleep with you without hurting you, I-" he was already beating himself up, so I decided to shut him up with a kiss.

"I'm okay, I know you didn't mean to do that to me, and I'll always be here, shity times or not" I said forcing him to lie down again.

"Shit, I'm really sorry love, truly" he said resting his hand on my cheek, and I just gave him a slight smile.