exspiravit

Michael woke up first, he hugged me closer to him, so that my back was tightly pressed against his chest. As he kissed my shoulder I was coming out of my sleep, now concentrating on the feeling of his lips against my skin, no matter how many times he'd done it before, it was never enough. Soon his kisses moved to my neck, innocent ones first, and I tried not to move, but I just couldn't hold it.

"Stop it" I told him finally laughing and turning around to face him.

"I knew you weren't sleeping" he told me with a cheeky smile.

"You shouldn't wake people up like that" I told him getting close to his face and bumping our noses.

"I just wanted you to have a good morning" he argued, and I had to laugh at his innocent face.

"I'll have it" I said taking the covers with me as I straddled Michael.

I kissed his jaw, getting dangerously close to his lips, but never actually touching them, then I tried getting off him and standing up. But he took my arm and shoved me back in bed.

"Did you think that you'll just be able to provoke me and leave?" he said over me.

"I had to try" I answered, of course I knew there was no way I was getting my way, but I wanted Michael to show me his more controlling side, I wanted him to order me, and leave me breathless.
"You'll regret it" he said pinning my arms above my head and ordering me not to move them, he did make me regret it, but also love it.
He was slow at first, but when he couldn't make me pay without him paying too, his rhythm increased.
I buried my nails in his back, and softly moaned in his ear, enjoying the sounds Michael did too.

"We need to take a shower" I told Michael trying to steady my breathing as he was still in me, and finally let go of my hands.

"The first thing you had to say is seriously that?" he asked me chuckling a little as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I care for your image, if we just spend all day in bed, they're not going to fear you. And this hair can't be excused as a bad hair day. They'll know immediately why we look like this"

"Good, let them know you belong to me"

"Michael, seriously!" I scolded him, playfully hitting his chest.

I pulled him slightly to me, from the necklace he was wearing and whispered to him.

"I suggested for us to bathe together" and pushed him a little off me.

"Little evil Diza, you're always a surprise" he said, taking my hand and guiding us to the bathroom.

We didn't waste much time bathing, I wasn't really sure what time it was, so I told him that we should be fast. Now that Kaitlyn was death and I didn't know anyone from here, Michael had to help me with the dress.

But it was a bad idea, he enjoyed teasing me and caressing my back with his now cold fingers.

"Michael, we really need to go" I tried reasoning with him.

"I know, it's just that you are really tempting" he said, giving up and lacing the corset.

If only you knew what you do to people, I thought to myself. Michael wasn't oblivious of his beauty, or the power he possessed, but sometimes it was like he was forgot it, almost innocent. But, the devil is beautiful and he is the proof, fooling everyone with his pretty face and lovely words. Scary yet alluring.

"I'm scared that the girls might be thirsting too much after you" I told him, admiring as he applied red eyeshadow to his lids, making his already beautiful blue eyes pop even more.