love, hate, love

Things around here were getting a little better, Michael was being a little too complacent with me lately, and more careless to what the people had to say about him, because anyways he always had the last word. He got me whatever I wanted for every meal, join me in the garden, take me with him to the Cooperative meetings, we practiced magic and one night we went to the club.

"You know, I was thinking, what else would she like to do here?" Michael said coming up to me behind my back and running his lips along my neck.

"Mhmm, and what is it?" I hoped by "she", he was referring to me, or we'll have a problem.

"I think you'll like to go to the club, like we did back at the mansion remember?"

Oh yeah, the time I gave that guy a fake name, it was a good night.

"I do" I said turning in his arms, and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"So, do you want to go?"

"What about the Cooperative? don't you have to keep an... image for them?"

"Whatever, the oldest men from the Cooperative are probably asleep and the younger ones are just drunk idiots, I can do whatever I want to" was his answer, there was a tinge of mischief in those beautiful blue eyes, and couldn't help but feel drown to do something crazy, to let go and have fun for once since we got here.

"Then what are you waiting? we need to change into something more comfortable!" I said excited as I ran into the big closet on our bedroom.

"Red or black?" we asked at the same time making us laugh, we were on our respective sides of the closet, searching for something appropriate go dancing. Although people here didn't have to wear Victorian style clothes, women still wore long dresses must of the time, luxurious beautiful dresses, but I had never seen them with a long dress at the club before.

"You do red, al go black" I proposed him

"Blood red" he murmured and I chuckled

There they were, I actually got some short dresses when I got here, they looked very expensive to be honest, the people here was just like that, not even clothes for the club could be average. We were now just putting on makeup and accessories on.

Michael was wearing a blood red shirt, with a black neckerchief, and black shoes and pants, with his ring clah hands and red eyeshadow he was as handsome as always but even more now.

Looking at him made me feel insecure, shure the dress I was wearing was beautiful, a cocktail black dress with embroidered constellations, the length showed my long legs and red heels, and still I felt small and ugly beside him.

"Are you done Diza?" he asked me after applying his eyeshadow.

"Mmmm I need more makeup" I went to the bathroom to search for other stuff.

"You already look great" Michael said looking at me from the rim of the door.

"I hope so"

"You really do" he said now walking up to me, to be honest since the incident I felt a little insecure, even if I suspected that it was Cordelia's doing, a part of me felt like it was my fault, because I wasn't enough, because I shouldn't have the opportunity, and other stuff. I think Michael noticed where my thoughts were going because he took my hand and started dragging me out of there.

"If we stay more in here we'll end up not going" was all he said as he waited for me to follow his pace.

I just gave him a grateful smile and linked my arm with his as we walked to the club. I'm not gonna lie, we teletransported there when we got tired of walking.