bad omen

The time until Michael was here was getting shorter and shorter, so my excitement grew, and not only because of that but because I had found a spell to get inside Mallory's mind, the other I tried it out, and I was able to catch a glimpse of her and Coco following some crazy hair lady, it's not that relevant, but they all looked very different, and I felt like I had seen the lady with orange hair before... so my plan was, to try on Coco first, break whatever barrier they had and obtain information, as I had mentioned before, my powers seemed to be getting stronger, so maybe later I'll have to do some kind of tribute to Satan,and ask him to give me more strength.

As for the rest of the people here, I had to be honest, the fights between Coco and the grandma were really fun, so at least I had some entertainment, and I had actually begun to get close to Gallant, without Coco he wasn't that bad, I had befriend Mallory, but all the things we talked about seemed rehearsed and almost repetitive, Emily and Timothy were closer than they thought to breaking Venable's rules, the other day Emily took my hand and I saw their future. I don't have too much to say about that.

Andre and his mother were almost always missing, but it's not like they were that important, I already knew everything I needed to know about Dina and Andre was harmless, as for Venable, how I hated that bitch. I mean, I liked how bossy she was and everything, I actually enjoyed when she put others on their place, but still, as I had to follow her orders, for now, I kind of hated the bitch.

I needed to find and answer still, to some of my dreams, they were making me a little nervous and didn't allow me to sleep, once I had even dreamed of Cordelia, showing up here with two more people but I couldn't see them, I just felt this panic, like everything was going to shatter if I didn't stop her. I hoped for once, that that one was just a dream.

"Can't we like add salt to this cubes or something?" Coco said not really expecting an answer

"Why would you want to put salt on this? We should put some meak better" Gallant said beside her

"That's proof of how small your brain is dear, of course that If we were able to put something to this thing salt would be the last option" Nana said, as always they begin fighting and everyone just kept eating trying to ignore them, it was already enough with the songs playing over and over everyday, to add their screams to it.

"Enough! either you shut up, or you're not eating the rest of the week" Venable warned them.

"We would die! how dare you" Coco whined

"Well I'm ready to fucking go, I don't see this party getting better" Gallant said standing up from the table.

"Are you sure you're leaving sir?" venable dared him

"You can keep you stupid cubes for this week, my nails probably taste better" was all he said before leaving the table, his grandma just rolled her eyes and stole what was left on his plate to eat it, since I was now kind of close to him I decided to excuse myself and follow him.

I found him sitting upside down on the couch, softly humming to the song.

"Hey" I said taking a seat beside him and he got up to sit correctly.

"Hey beautiful, why aren't you enjoying the buffet with everyone else?"

"I'm tired of those things, and I haven't been feeling well lately, I really feel like they're poisoning me or something" I jocked

"I know right? couldn't the guys who planned this whole thing get some pasta or canned tuna or something?" he asked making us both laugh

"I am just really bored Gallant, any ideas of what we could do?"