Danger

Three months had already gone, and not much had happened. They were mad because Michael told them that he wouldn't tell them who was going to the sanctuary until the fifth month, and will constantly be observing them, I knew this was just an excuse, but hey there wasn't any other way to fool them.

Luke kept being disgusting and making comments to the servants and me, at any opportunity he had. Amanda and Rachel seemed closer and closer, they were now confident enough to hold hands while we were gathered in the livingroom, poor Daniel thought that they were just best friends. Joey looked like he was decading more and more everyday, for some reason I feel like the ghost who told me they killed him was now tormenting him. Matt was weird, he would sometimes hide with Richard and they'll talk for hours and then come back.

One day I decided to hang out with the girls, just to see what I could get. But they were all boring, Amanda and Rachel always seemed to be in their own world even when they were with us, Leah drooled over Luke for some reason, always saying that if this never happened she would have asked him to go with her to a dance, I just couldn't relate. I stopped going to school a long time ago and even when I went I never attended prom or any party, Jennifer talked about Michael, as she didn't know that we were obviously a couple, but okay, I let her have her fantasies, because they were just that. 

Michael now keeped all the secrets I managed to pass him, and Dan was as useless as always, at this point I would have prefered a demon to answer to my summoning spell, at least I would have had fun. I told Dan that his only task now was to find out why Richard and Matt sometimes disappear, but he told me that he just get in the room they were together, I didn't want to formulate my own conclusion, but what they did was very different to what I had imagined.

Daniel, as Joey wasn't really that notorious or important, if he wasn't with Rachel then he was around the other guys, clueless to the fact that his girlfriend cheated on him with a girl.

I continued spying on them with invisibility sometimes, and I had managed to hear Matt and Luke talking about some Sebastian, they said that they were happy that he wasn't here anymore, and that probably he wouldn't have gotten a place at the sanctuary, so I assumed that Sebastian was the boy they killed.

He never told me his name, but this Sebastian was the only new thing around here. Sometimes Richard would reunite with Michael in the studio to talk about the rules and other shenanigans of the outpost, Michael and I ate almost everyday away from everyone else, and we got to eat real food as they had to eat those cubes.

My tracking of time was a little off, but according to the calendar I still kept, it was soon going to be halloween, and I loved it.

Somehow I convinced everyone to celebrate it, and we had a lot of fun. Music, food and some entertainment for once, but then it passed. We were now closer to christmas, but I wasn't interested in it.

Richard and Michael were the only ones apart from me that still knew in which day we live in, and the other ones from the outpost were so done that they didn't even care anymore. With my halloween celebration they assumed that I just wanted to do it, and that it wasn't really october. Poor souls, they are already slipping away.

Today was one of the days that we joined everyone in the table, and shared the cubes with them. They'd stopped complaining about me getting to wear whatever color is chose to, even if it was always just black or red.

"Dear Rachel, for how long have you and Daniel been dating?" I asked her, she quickly glanced at Amanda and gulped, but then she put a fake smile on, taking Daniel's hand over the table.

"We've been dating for two years, right baby?" she asked Daniel, she was the worst actress.

"Yeah, two years and five months now" he said kissing her cheek.