conclusion

"Who's our new friend?" Cordelia asked looking directly at me. Now everyone turned to me, Michael tried his best not to be so obvious. His eyes were still pinned on Aiden.

"No one" I responded drily.

"Come out dear, I'm dying to meet you" Cordelia said and with a wave of her hand Taylor was now kneeling at her feet.

"Taylor!" I reprimanded her.

"So kind to give me her name, thanks Diza" Cordelia said

"They have a spell, they were about to do it. If they do it then-"

"Shut up!" I cut that stupid witch off, how did she knew all of that?

"Oh Dear, that's my gift. I can hear people's minds, shame for you, but a pleasure to me" she answered. That damn bitch.

"Bubbles, that's enough. Let me handle this and you go watch our dear Madison performing the spell" she ordered her.

"It's seems our "supreme" can't do a single thing right today" Mirtle said mocking Madison. Of course Madison wouldn't try and make the spell work!, she'll try to buy us as many time as she could.

"That spell better be working Madison or we're going to have a problem with little Aiden here" she teased making Michael clench his fists.

"Get up!" I ordered Taylor, she did and got to my side.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry she noticed" she whispered with tears in her eyes.

"I'll need a hair dear" Mirtle said coming up to Michael and stretching her hand to his head, instinctively he took a step back and away from her, shooting her a dirty look.

"I think the fuck not" Michael said

"Don't be ridiculous dear, it's just a hair or would you rather me take some blood from your son?" she said walking to Cordelia and takin Aiden from her arms.

"Give me my son and don't you dare do anything to him!" I screamed and clenched my fist slightly cutting the air from her lungs.

"Take the stupid hair!" Michael said pulling a few of his hairs out and giving them to Mirtle. He also tried taking Aiden from her but Cordelia was faster.

"Give me my son Cordelia. We're already here and doing your will, if this are really the last moments I have with my family then I want to hold my baby in my arms!"  I complained.

"I'll make an exchange"

"What?"

"I'll give you your baby, but your witch friend has to stay by my side. Only god knows what you've planned and I rather have her close, just in case".

I walked with Taylor by my side and squeezed her hand, just so she knew that the plan was still up, before I took my son. I quickly walked far away from Cordelia and Michael soon joined me. 

His arms protectively surrounding Aiden and me, his chest was tight behind my head and I felt as secure as I could in this moment.

"Who would've guessed, that one day you'll actually come to care or love someone Langdon. I'm surprised indeed" Cordelia barked at us.

I took his hand and intertwined our fingers, while his other arm rested on my waist.

"It's not my fault you are alone Miss Supreme" Michael said with disdain

"Oh but, I'm not alone, and I'll never be. My girls are all I need, and saving them from your terrible actions will make me the happiest" she grinned.

Madison turned to look at us once again, worry painted all over her face. I understood with no effort. She had run out of tricks and she'll have to perform the spell now. My foot tapped nervously on the marble floor and Aiden started crying again.