2 days and still freaking counting

Today was different, I could feel it. I don't know if it's the fact that I knew that the bombs were just two days away, or the fact that I just realized that I had already spent a month in here, or the fact that everyday I felt more and more compelled to forget all the rules.

Ana didn't woke me up, and Michael didn't came either, so I decided to just go find someone on my own, this bad feeling never leaving me.

I didn't find anyone until I walked into the kitchen, the servants were whispering something but got quiet when they saw me.

"Good morning Ms. Ableman, what would you like to have for breakfast?"

"Where's Michael?" I wasn't that interest on today's menu, I could just eat cereal and I'll still be happy, but for now I just found it to weird that no one came, it was now my routine and surprisingly I yearned for the familiarity of it. At least that.

"He told us not to wake you up, he said he'll be back soon. He mentioned something about cat food but I think I heard him wrong. Please allow us to bring you some breakfast"

Now I was a little more calmed, but I was still surprised of how dependant I had become of Michael.

"I'll wait at the library, you can prepare whatever you want, thank you"

I decided to read, it had become the easiest way to past time, a way for me to dream about other places, or learn new spells too once in a while. I got tired of reading so I decided to play a little, moving them around with my mind or making them form figures. I was trying to build a pentagram when a knock on the door startled me and all the books fell to the floor.

"We like throwing things around, don't we?" Michael said as he put the books back where they belonged with a flick of his hand. Even if he had startled me first I was now relieved to see him.

"I was doing fine until you came in" I said sticking out my tongue.

"You shouldn't let my beauty affect you" he said now mockingly.

"The servants told me that you were desperately looking for me Diza, are you all right?"

"I was just wondering why you didn't sent Ana to wake me up today, that's all" I knew and I was lying, and he did too.

"Liar" he said quietly. "Come, let's have some breakfast and then I need you to help me with something." He said as he was already walking towards the door.

"Can we eat somewhere else?"

"Where would you prefer to eat?, in your bedroom?"

"No, I mean can we just be... normal?, for this last days."

"Isn't it normal to you to eat your food at the table Diza?"

"Michael! stop it, you know what I mean you fool"

"mean" That's all he had to say, really? he was just going to call me mean?

"Please Michael, let's eat somewhere else, this place it's too cold and depressing, there's too much formality here. It's doesn't feel welcoming"

"You are being really mean to this table Diza" Why was he always so childish?, he enjoyed getting on my nerves and this kind of answers were the cause of our constant fights. He sometimes seemed to never take things seriously, or at least take me seriously.

"Let's eat outside, at the little table in the garden, without all this empty seats, with some natural light above us. Also we should really take advantage of the sun, at least for this last days." He still looked like I wasn't going to convince him ever, so I decided to bring out the secret weapon. the puppy eyes.