tempus infinitum

"Darling, it seems daddy didn't tell you the most important rule about bringing on the apocalypse. If you wanna finish the job, the thing you have to do first, is get rid of all the witches" Mirtle said, and the anxiety rose in my chest

"I could annihilate all of you in a second and the world would go on without missing a beat, you and all of your work will be forgotten in the rubble of the past. But I want to give you a future. Fall to your knees and accept me as your lord and saviour and I will bring you to the table as my obedient subjects" Michael said crossing his hands behind his back.

This only made Cordelia laugh

"Imbeciles!, fall to your knees before the king!" Meade said and then we chanted together "Hail Satan".

"The only way I would sit at your table is if your decapitated head were the centerpiece" Cordelia said with disgust in her voice and her face.

I wasn't able to hear exactly what they were saying, but Dina mentioned something about having the power of voodoo but then walked toward us.

"I choose the winner" she said bowing before Michael at the feet of the stairs, but I knew she'd made a mistake before it happened. Marie Laveau appeared out of nowhere, and faced Dina. Great, what we needed, another witch brought back from the death or hell. Michael was just admiring from afar, any problem or any fight was welcomed by him, but all I could do was think about what we would do. The discussion ended in Maire slitting Dina's throat, guess we won't have the power of voodoo by our side anymore.

Michael ordered Ms. Mead to shoot them, with a nod of his head, but I noticed that Cordelia murmured something, and even if I tried to, it was already too late to save Mead.

"Ms. Mead?" I heard Michael question, before we were all hit by the blast caused by Ms Mead exploding, the impact sent back towards the wall, but I saw Michael flying off the stairs.

 I wanted to make sure he was okay, to get down there and see how bad his injuries were, but I hit my head and my back and everything was spinning around me, I layed there, confused on the ground with an annoying buzz in my ear due to the explosion.

I think I heard gunshots, but I wasn't sure .

"Michael..., Michael...?" I murmured with my eyes shut and a dried throat,

I heard faint whispers, letting me know that the witches were plotting, all I was able to hear was  something about finding a place to cast the spell, and I knew our time was running out, if I wanted to prevent the things I had seen in my dreams I had to act now! so I made myself invisible and teleported near Michael and then waited until the witches were out of my sight to talk to him.

He was laying in a puddle of blood, even if I knew that his father would bring him back I was still confused and scared, he looked so... death.

 I was about to panic when the blood came back to Michael's body, and suddenly he was good again, standing up and cracking his neck ready to go after Madison and the other witches. Despite not knowing her I had heard about her and her powers, I believed she had potential and we could use her on our side.

"Madison wait" I said as she turned around and pointed Michael with gun again.

"What do you want? where did you even came from?" she angrily asked

"Why are you helping them? they've never help you. Please, join us, I know you are really powerful and I think they don't value you as much as they should" I said trying to get close to her.

"Just imagine, in this new world, you'll get whatever you want, you'll be valued, you'll be respected, you'll be loved" I said walking closer to her