the sanctuary

"Michael, look at me. Michael" I was softly shaking his shoulders, trying to stop him from drifting away, but he wasn't answering.

"You can't do this! you don't get to do this! you need to save him!" I shouted at the sky, repremending Satan for abandoning his son once again, if he wasn't going to help him then I was. I didn't understand why he wouldn't heal him now, when he saved him earlier with the bullets but whatever, my mother was the mother of witches, or at least a very powerful witch.

Once she told me that I was Mallory's distant relative, so if Mallory was able to give life back, I was able too.

"Mother, please, I beg you, I beg you to help me save him" I cried hugging Michael's body to mine.

I closed my eyes and focused on him, trying to remember his breathing, his heartbeat, pulling back his soul to his body, I believed in myself, maybe I wasn't the supreme, but I knew I was a powerful witch.

It was faint at first, but his pulse was back, and then he gasped for air, trying to adapt to life again and probably remembering being hit by a car.

"I can't believe I did it!" I said with excitement in my voice and the sad tears were now replaced by happy ones. His cuts were healing and his limbs were too, causing him to groan in pain.

"Who... are- you?" he asked, but I had no time to answer, I just pulled him back, closer to the house so he was safe until he could get back is strength.

"Please don't run away, just stay here" I told him before closing my eyes and teleporting to Robichaux's academy, as I was pretty sure that there I was going to find Mallory.

I peered through the window, trying to find any signs of her, but instead I saw Cordelia, she was alive and good, which meant that the spell still hadn't reverted.

In theory I thought that preventing Michael's death would cancel the spell, and we'll just go back to the future, but I was still here... what was happening.

Suddenly someone caught my attention from the corner of my eye, Mallory was talking with Zoe, and then she noticed me, her face went pale and she took a deep breath in. I showed her my middle finger and smiled, knowing that I had probably succeeded in bringing things back to normal.

I had no time to find a damn river or a bathtub, so I just straight up ran away and tried to find a quiet place, somewhere where I was able to do the tempus infinitum spell, but now traveling to the future.

I found an isolated park and his behind the nearest bushes, I drew Michael's ring out of my pocket and closed my eyes, receting tempus infinitum again and again focusing in the outpost.

I wasn't sure how, but I was once again surrounded by the reddened water, and then someone pulled me out of the water.

"Diza!, what-?" It was Michael, he was still here, he was still okay, and if I was able to get back to the outpost then I had succeeded.

"Michael!" I grabbed his arms and he helped me out of the bathtub, I hugged him with all the strength I got as I let out painful sobs, he returned the gesture with the same strength but I could tell he was confused.

"What happened Diza? where is Mallory and-"

"Didn't you feel anything? don't you remember?" he must remember something right?, he maybe felt the pain maybe he was aware of him disappearing, I don't know, something!

"I don't know what you're talking about, I- I after Cordelia- did-, I don't remember much" he said, he was confused and trying to find whatever he was supposed to remember in his mind, but it was useless.