everything is red

Michael and I were practicing, another week had past and we enjoyed everyday remembering the old times. I told Michael to dismiss Nicole, I didn't wanted her around me anymore, there was something weird about her, I could sense it so now Kaitlyn was the one who helped me.

This was like the 20th time Michael tried to force me to have  vision, but this wasn't working.

"Concentrate, this must come to you as natural as breathing. Your best move must be one step before anyone, always. If the vision you had the other day about the man with the gun had come easier to you then you wouldn't have gotten out. You have an advantage, but I need you to keep developing it, you must be able to think about anyone and predict their next move"

"I'm trying! but it's not that easy, this vision don't just come from thin air, when those people have already decided, when they are about to act it's when I can see it, not before"

"Well then you must be able to see it before, you must predict what they will do even before they decide to do it!" Michael told me a little exasperated.

"I need to rest, my head is hurting and I'm not really seeing sh*t anymore" I told him turning my back to him.

"I know, this musn't be easy, but I know you can do it. It's one of your best gifts, just trust it and breath" he told me softly trying to make me feel better.

"I'll try, but for now it's not working" I told him defeatedly.

"We still have time, but not that much" he told me taking a seat in the living room.

We didn't really hang out here, but we decided that we've spend too much time at the studio already. Amon ran beside me, trying to chase a bug, but I picked him up.

"How is my demon baby doing?" I asked him scratching him behind the ears. His soft purr was the most relaxing sound ever, and I loved to hold him for as long as he allowed me to.

He jumped from my arms deciding that he had received enough attention from me, he went to Michael and walked around him demanding his attention. Even the damn cat couldn't resist Michael.

"You are too tense" Michael told me softly massaging my arms.

"How do expect me not to be?, this is my only task and I can't even do that!" I told him mad.

"But you'll do it, I trust you so stop complaining and better practice when you feel like it"

"I think this isn't something you can practice, either it comes to you or it doesn't" I told him looking him in the eyes.

"You have it in you! hell trust a little more in yourself"

"Okay! stop lecturing me!" I told him standing up

"Then stop searching for excuses!" I didn't wanted to fight with him so I just decided to leave.

"I'll see you later" I told him before heading to the library.

There must be some book that can help me. I found one about premonitions and decided to study that. I would practice some of the exercises I read until Michael needed me to put them in practice, and maybe later I'll make an offering to Satan so that he can help me see things clearly.

When I decided to head to my bedroom Kaitlyn was walking in front of me, maybe she was heading to the kitchen.

"Kaitlyn" I called for her and she turned to see me.

"Diza, how can I help you?" She asked me bowing

"One, please stop bowing and two, do you have anything to do right now?"