we'll meet again

I hadn't heard from Michael in a while. After he brought me back to life I decided to go back to my aunt's house, I didn't wanted to go to the academy in the first place, so now that I had the option to come home again I wouldn't waste it.

I looked for a job since my aunt wasn't paying for a school and I didn't feel like going, during my free time I still went to the library and the satanist church. Obviously always trying to spend time with Michael too.

After Michael had a problem with a butcher and a police officer I stopped receiving his calls, so I decided to just look for Meade instead.

"But what happened?" I asked Meade, as she explained to me that Michael had been recruited by some warlocks.

"They saw a footage about Michael killing a police officer, and their headmaster decided to train Michael. He says he has a lot of talent and could be the alpha"

"Does he know he is the antichrist?" I asked Meade a little unsure of whether or not to trust these warlocks.

"That's the best part, they have no clue!" She said laughing.

"And isn't this going to interfere with his plan of bringing the end of times?" I asked not just because of the plan, but because I knew that Michael going to that school meant that I wouldn't be able to see him. I imagine this must be how Michael felt when he found out I was going to the academy and it sucks.

"Dear child, this is going to help him, that boy can get anyone to love him, and having the warlocks in his hands is a big advantage, to get closer to the witches" Meade said taking my hand and I nodded.

"I know, I know and I hope that he also learns some of their secrets. I'm just gonna miss him" I told her with a sad smile.

"Don't worry, we can visit him. But it's going to be our secret" Meade said laughing and squeezing my hand.

So from that day on I hadn't seen Michael, even if Meade has told me that I could visit him she never told me when or how, but I wasn't mad. She still invited me over, to eat and help her with things, and I enjoyed it. This stranger gave me the closest thing to familiarity I had.

One day I went to Meade's house and no one answered, that was strange because I saw her at the church early this week, but I guessed that maybe she went to see Michael again.

I stepping out of the shower when I looked myself in the mirror, but I noticed that there was something written -6 pm, meet me at the park-, I knew this couldn't be anyone but Michael and I was excited, I had to work at 6 but I'll ditch it in a second for the chance of seeing him again.

It was 5 pm and I felt anxious, Meade missing and not talking with Michael in a long while got me on the worst mood but for the first time in weeks today I felt like I might be happy, if I only knew.

It wasn't that cold right now, so I decided to dress in a black dress and small boots, with a black jean jacket. Was it too obvious that black was my favourite color? 

The clock marked 5:45 and I couldn't wait any longer, the park was just 5 minutes away walking, but anyways I headed there already. 

The park was almost deserted right now, only a few kids remained near the swings and some dogs were around, but other than that I was all alone, I arrived with five minutes to spare and decided to go sit on the bench in front of a fountain.

"You did come" I heard someone say with relief behind my back.

I recognized his voice immediately and stood up to meet him, as soon as I did he wrapped me in his arms, and then examined my body searching for god knows what.