Hecate

I felt cold, the familiar warmth missing again, and I moved my hand unconsciously around the bed to search for him.

"Michael...?" I whispered as I incorporated a little in bed

"I need to go, but you can keep sleeping love" he answered from the corner of the bedroom, he was sitting in front of the mirror fixing his red eyeshadow and other details.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, apparently we can't even fuck in peace, or everything becomes a mess, so while we were having a good time everyone decided to just go crazy, which I love, but I have to leave you darling" he said turning to look at me as he fixed his hair.

"What do you mean everyone went crazy? what's happening?"

"Let's just say I may have something to do with the chaos around, so now I have to go and rejoice, I'll be back soon" he said giving me a kiss in the forehead and leaving me confused, I wanted to stand up and change, to follow him and find out what he had done now, but I was so tired. It was like my alerts were finally down now that he was here, and I just wanted to rest, so I fell back asleep.

I wasn't sure if the screams were coming from the real world or they were just trapped inside my head, but soon I forgot it, as I found myself in complete darkness, I wasn't frightened for some reason, it was like I belonged there, in the dark and the shadows and things hiding in the darkness were welcoming me.

"You're close, but you'll need help" a feminine voice whispered to my back.

"Who are you?" I asked trying to find a light in the darkness, a source to the voice, but I couldn't see anything. I just felt a warm presence near me, I knew that someone was watching me, and I couldn't see them, but again, this presence wasn't threatening.

I tried to create fire, but the spark would always die down.

"Stop it, either tell me who you are or let me look at you" I said defiantly to the darkness.

There was no answer, but I wasn't in the dark anymore, as apparently the night sky opened up, and I saw a bright full moon, I was in a forest, but it didn't feel like I was in the world... anymore.

"My child, I fear you may need all your strength for what's about to come" that voice said again, I turned instantly trying to find it, but she was gone, and just a spark hidden between the trees made me feel like I wasn't alone.

"What are you talking about? come close" I said beginning to walk behind the spark which seemed further and further from me.

Clouds that came out of nowhere occasionally blocked the moon light, and I tripped with the branches and bushes around me, the light wasn't stopping, and a chill invaded my whole body when I got trapped in the thorns of a tree, I could feel them cutting into my skin, and incomprehensible whispers came closer and closer.

"This is just a dream! just a dream! I need to get up!" I screamed as I closed my eyes and tried to wake up, but nothing was happening, for some reasons my powers weren't working that well either, but just enough to allow me to transmute away from that place and appear right in front of the light.

The figure of a woman flickered in and on like she was made of light, but wouldn't stay still.

"Wait! wait! where am I? at least please tell me that!" I called out finally being able to touch her.

"My child, you're far from home, but it was only here, where I could tell you this"

"Why do you keep calling me that? I don't like it" she had a little too much confidence with me, and if she was the one to blame for being here I wasn't going to be nice to her.