3

Parker

"Ion care, all I know is when he dick you down, it's over and you gotta lock him down girl!"

One of the girls Regina and I were surrounded by began to talk about her life as a stripper.

Don't get me wrong, pole dancing seems interesting, but I'm not gonna just go and turn it into a career. What if I'm one of the best dancers there and a guy tries to kidnap me or worse?

Maybe I'm thinking too deep into the situation. It's fast money though so I don't blame her.

As she continued to ramble on about her lifestyle I began to glance over in the distance at a crowd beginning to build up.

"Hey guys check this out," I walked closer to the ruckus trying to get out faces while other people began to hype up for what seemed to be a fight.

Squeaking my way into the front of the crowd, I saw Darrien and that same guy from the gas station getting it in.

People had their phones up, while others either hyped up the fight or watched as if it were entertainment.

"Somebody do something," I raised my voice towards one of the guys fully drenched in tattoos.

One of them took the toothpick out of there mouth glaring at me with a confused look as if they didn't want to do it.

My eyes turned narrow as I gave them the stern look, eventually they gave in, breaking up the fight.

"What the hell is going on?" my body moved towards Darrien wondering if he was alright, cuffing his face in my hands analyzing his bruises and cuts.

He soon then pushed me down, spitting the blood that came up from his mouth on the side of my face. All eyes were on me as I laid there terrified.

"Aye what you not gon do is crash my MOTHER FUCKING party by disrespecting a female young blood," faces wandered over towards Slime pointing a glock to the back of Darrien's head.

He stayed silent.

"Either you get the fuck out or get blown the fuck up..ion play that shit," his jaw began to tighten as he clocked the gun sideways getting ready to pull the trigger.

"Aight, I'm out," Darrien soon grabbed his jacket off of the ground before slowly looking at me then back at Dave.

"Yo ass better be home by 1:00..as for yo ass, we ain't done yet nigga...Mr. Dave East, I'll see you on sight."

People began to watch as he walked out the door before hearing it slam indicating he was gone.

It was a good thing I changed the locks earlier today and took him off of the guest list. Hopefully I can relax in peace.

The party continued to go on and I still laid there for a few more seconds before Regina cane up to me.

"Are you okay hun? I should've ran after his trifling ass and give him a piece of MY mind, but I gotta make sure you straight," she held a wet napkin and wiped the small trail of blood that was on my cheek before helping me up on my feet.

"I'll be back," she walked off into the crowd of people to throw away the napkin.

I'm curious to know what caused the fight and what relation this Dave guy had to Darrien. He never fights anyone, but he has made an embarrassment out of me in public.

"You aight ma?" I turned to see him standing right in front of me with his deep brown eyes gazing in mine.

Although it was dark, party lights flickered around to make some of his face visible.