Chapter Forty Nine

"How are you not ready yet" I sighed as I fixed my blue tie on my grey suit before lying back down on her bed, not worrying about my suit getting creased as I wasn't to bothered about impressing Oli's family. "You're such a man" she called back from her en suite. I chuckled to myself as I fiddled with the frills on the display pillows on her bed. There were so many of them. I don't really understand why she had them as she just takes them off before going to bed and puts them all back on in the morning. She is very particular about the order they go in so it is always entertaining to mix them up a bit, which I had already done as I waited for her to do what ever she is doing to get ready. I looked down at my watch: it was nearly 11 and we were supposed to have left at half ten to make the hour and a half drive to Oli's mum's wedding by 12.

"How do I look" came Theresa's voice from the doorway of the bathroom. I had to blink several times to makes sure I wasn't imagining this goddess standing before me. Her hair was more tamed than usual, not in its usual tight ringlets and instead falling in loose curls over her shoulders. The dress was a light green that came off the shoulders and crossed in a straight line across her chest. It was tight to her hour glass figure, coming to mid thigh and she wore cream heels which showed off her long, lean and toned legs. My favourite part was the humming bird necklace sitting pride of place in between her collar bones.

I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look at her, feeling my hair flop forward onto my forehead "Wow you look... Wow... I mean stunning, you look so beautiful" I managed to ramble. Her eyes dropped from mine as she blushed deeply, she always gets embarrassed at compliments which baffled me as to how unaware of how gorgeous she was.

Her eyes looked across the bed as she avoided my eyes "Benedict" she whined as she caught sight of the pillows. "Come here you" I said, grabbing her waist so she sat across my lap. She stuck out her full bottom lip and crossed her arms across her chest in a huff, going into her familiar ramble about how the pillows completed the room. I began kissing along her neck, ignoring her words, sucking gently on the skin and breathing heavily down her spine. "I know you can't stay annoyed at me for long" I muttered, hovering my lips over the base of her neck bellow her collar bones, knowing that it was her sweet spot.

Goose bumps began to appear along her pale skin and her arms relaxed slightly. I moved her hair to one side allowing me greater access to the back of her neck. My kisses lingered longer on her skin, which was smooth and felt of caramel, as I made sure to breathe heavily down her spine. A stifled moan escaped her lips and all of a sudden her arms were around my neck and her lips were against mine.

"You don't play fair" she said against my lips. "Where would be the fun in that" I muttered back before returning my lips to her. Her fingers laced through my hair pulling slightly on the roots. I slowly laid back down, bringing her with me. I loved the way out tongues moved together, giving me constant tingles in my body.

"Damn" I muttered as I pulled back breathless "I would take this dress off right now if I didn't already know how long it would take you to put it back on" I stammered into her hair, kissing the soft, auburn locks. She swatted my chest playfully as she stood up. Pushing my feet together to create a circle, I trapped her between my legs and pulled her back down so she fell on top of me. She rested her head on her hands so she could stare up into my eyes as I trailed a finger over her spine. It was like looking into double mirrors her pupils were so big, only surrounded by a thin rim of green speckled with brown.

"What is it?" She asked, noticing my change of expression. "It's nothing really, I just can't believe how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to have you here with me" I said, cupping her face in my hands so she couldn't break my eye contact, despite feeling a raise in heat of her cheeks.

"That was incredibly cheesy" I laughed goofily, enjoying the way I could get her already twinkling eyes to shine. My watch beeped a few minutes later indicating it was 11 o'clock. "Oh my we are going to be so late" she practically screeched. She got up, grabbed her cream bag and began walking towards the door. It was going to be very hard to concentrate with the way her dress hugs her bum and I couldn't resist from giving it a quick squeeze as I pulled her into a hug, feeling her laugh heartily into my chest.

(IM FINALLY FREE FROM ALL EXAMS AND COURSEWORK YAY! Unfortunately I'm now super busy with fundraising as I am going to work in an orphanage in Ghana in a few weeks. I'm going to try and update as regularly as possible from now on. Love you all)