Chapter Five

The rest of the week flew by, even though I hadn’t been able to see Benedict all week because he had to go away for filming. But we had still phone each other every evening to talk about how our day had been, anything funny or sad that had happened and what we were hoping to do the next day - even though we would still phone each other the following day and do the same thing again.

He told me that he was missing me a lot and I felt the same way, I did miss his eyes and his smile, especially his half smile, but most of all I missed the little electric like shocks and the warm feeling inside he would give me whenever our hands touched. I hadn’t seen him since our lunch date and every night I went to sleep thinking about the way his lips had felt against mine and wanting that feeling again - and more.

Today was Friday and that meant one thing; Benedict was coming home! "Someone’s cheery" Tina called as I practically skipped into the kitchen to grab a croissant and some coffee. I just tapped my nose, playfully telling her to mind her own business, and left to go to work.

Just as I climbed into the lift to my office, I felt my phone going off and pulled it out of my back pocket of my straight black trousers.

What are you up to later on? Fancy coming round, I’ll cook us something then a film? B xx

Sounds perfect! I can’t wait to see you again, I’ve missed you T xx

I've missed you too, I’ll text you all the details later. Looking forward to seeing you ;) B xx

The rest of the day seemed to be over in a blink of an eye, and I stood in my wardrobe, wrapped in a fluffy white towel wondering what to wear. Should I dress up? Maybe a little black dress? I trailed my hand along the clothes hanging on the rack. But then he has just got back from filming he's not going to want to dress up but then again what if I turn up and he's there impeccably dressed as always in a suave suit, heck he could look suave in just his underwear. Mmmm Benedict in his underwear. Snap out of it Theresa.

I decided to go with a mixture between smart and casual: I wore a pair of tight black jeans and rolled the bottoms up slightly so that they rested on the tops of my back leather ankle boots and I wore on top a light green blouse with a Peter Pan collar. This was one of my favourite blouses because I loved the way the soft material felt on my skin and it complimented my auburn hair and made the green in my eyes stand out. Although it was a little on the see through side but then again he hasn't seen me in nearly a week so I have a right to try to make an impression...

I hailed a taxi and was soon on my way to his apartment. I had spent quite a while wondering what it was going to be like: would it be ultra modern or traditional? Did he have a flat mate? A butler??? About twenty minutes later I arrived. A row of white three story houses lined the street, each with a black wrought iron gate in front of it. A cherry blossom tree grew in the garden of number 11 and I pressed the button on the snazzy intercom for flat B. A few seconds later I heard his deep voice through the speaker, even his voice made me feel giddy inside. After he buzzed me in I entered into a small room with a black and white tilled floor, there was a spiralling staircase in the corner up to the different flats and a few chairs around a glass table with magazine strewn across it. I climbed the stairs up to his apartment and knocked at the door three times.

I tried to take a few calming breaths as I felt my heart begin to race as I heard his footsteps along the floor. The door flew open and he stood there looking amazing: he was wearing a long sleeved black sweater which outlined his muscles perfectly and a pair of dark denim jeans on as well, over the top of this was an apron with different smudges of food on it and he had flour in his dark curly hair which was, as usual, pushed back from his face, well all apart from one lock which fell forward onto his forehead and I could imagine him running his hand through his hair nervously waiting for me to arrive.

"Wow, you look beautiful" he said blinking rapidly, his eyes wide as they trailed up and down my body, lingering slightly on the see through blouse. I could feel my cheeks glowing and his deep voice sending shivers along my spine. I looked into his piercing blue eyes and smiled, standing on my tip toes I pushed the one lock back from his face, noticing how soft his hair was and how nice he smelt now that I was so close. As I did this his eyes never left mine and as I put my arm back down I lingered slightly, enjoying being able to look into his eyes instead of looking up into them. Before I realised what was happening I felt his lips softly against mine and I gasped slightly in surprise. He took his opportunity to deepen the kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and I kissed him back, matching the passion in his kiss, sliding my hand up his straight muscular back.

We both pulled back a few moments later, breathless and he slide his fingers through his hair as he said "I haven't been able to think about anything but doing that all week"
"You know, I’ve had the same thing on my mind too" I replied as I followed him into his apartment, a feeling of excitement growing inside me as I knew that I was in for a very special evening.

(What do you guys think? Please vote and comment and follow me on twitter @ourbenedictcumb to know when I've updated)