Chapter Twenty Eight

I was frozen: I couldn’t move my arms, my legs, I couldn’t say a word. My heart was hammering so hard and fast in my chest it felt it might explode. I had pictured this moment so many times in my head, being here, doing this, with the perfect man, with someone who cares about me. Heck he brought me to Cornwall! So why was I standing motionless in the doorway?

He began walking towards me, wearing only a pair of tight boxers, and I felt my knees begin to shake slightly. He cocked his head to the side obviously a little confused about why I wasn’t moving, but he carried on walking, taking my hands in his. His touch seemed to awaken me, my whole body now felt hot, adrenaline and anticipation racing through my veins and I smiled up into his perfect face as he lead me towards the bed.

He sat me down in the middle of the bed and then sat opposite me, propped up on his knees, resting back on his heels. His thumb trailed circles on the back of my hand as he said “You have to let me know if you’re not ready, I don’t want to pressure you-“ I sat up on my knees as well so I was able to look directly into his eyes, those wonderful blue eyes, and said, slowly yet confidently, “I am ready”. He smiled at me then, his brilliant full smile, and I smiled back at him as he crept forwards so are bodies were now touching. I could tell that he was anxious as well, which was reassuring, but I trusted this man more than anyone in the world.

“You must let me know if you are uncomfortable” he breathed as he trailed kisses along my neck. “I will I promise” I squeaked into his shoulder as he lay both of us down on the bed, nibbling at the sensitive part at the base of my neck. My hands ran through the curls of his hair as his hands trailed up my legs, moving them apart so he can lay closer to me. One of his hands remained on my thigh as his lips met mine. His kiss was slow and gentle and in that way was so much more passionate than any we had shared before. He slowly pulled away, resting his forehead against mine, our noses touching, his eyes looking for consent and I just nodded. Slowly he took my nighty off, his hands lightly trailing over my bare skin and his touch ignited my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips back to mine; his whole body weight on me now, and a small moan escaped my lips as his fingers began to trail the line on my knickers. Slowly his fingers ran along my most sensitive areas and I could feel a heat beginning to spread across my thighs. “Oh” was all I could manage as I shuddered with pleasure. No one had ever made me feel this way and I never wanted anyone else to, only Benedict. I had no idea what I should do so I tugged at the waistband of his boxers and he pulled back and stood up. I had done something wrong I knew it, doubt flooded through me and I whimpered slightly out of the loss of contact. But then I saw him fumbling for something in his wallet, his hands shaking. He pulled out a foil packet and rolled the condom onto his hard cock. Maybe I wasn’t doing as badly as I thought…

I bit my lip as he crawled towards me on the bed. He took my face in his hands and kissed me once more, I could feel his breathe was short. He looked at me one more time and I replied with a “Yes” that was so unlike my voice it took me by surprise. With that he told me to spread my legs wider, his voice was husky and deep, dripping with dominance but I didn’t care. I felt something hard touching my entrance and I gasped, the sensation so new.

He looked at me, obviously concerned, but I smiled up at him and, slowly and carefully, I felt him slip inside me. “Fuck” Benedict muttered in my ear as he began to thrust his hips gently, full of passion and care. It was such a strange feeling, a slight sting each time. Suddenly something must have made Benedict thrust sharply and I cried out as the pain panged inside me, but oddly mixed with pleasure. I felt a tear on my face and he wiped it away with his thumb “I’m so sorry, Christ, it was my fault, I lost control, fuck, I’m so sorry” his eyes were so apologetic. I took his face in my hands “It’s ok Ben, more than Ok, I want this”

He threaded his fingers through mine as he continued thrusting slowly once more. The pain was going now and I could feel him, truly feel him. Instinctively I began to roll my hips up to meet his thrusts and we both grunted in pleasure. “Theresa” he breathed against my neck causing me to whimper once more. I could feel a strange heat beginning to build in my abdomen and our kisses became sloppier as he went deeper inside me. I managed to gasp his name a few times and he did the same, his fingers flexing in mine. My whole body felt like it was on fire and I have to admit I liked it. I came undone before him and lay there in a euphoric state as he thrusted a few final times, much slower, filled with passion, my name on his lips.

He rolled us over, so I lay on his chest, both of us panting, and he kissed my forehead his fingers trailing my spine. After we had both calmed down he said “Theresa” I mumbled in response to him and he sat up slightly so he was looking directly into my eyes. “Theresa” he said again, his deep voice slow and deliberate “Thank you”
“For what?” I giggled, his half smile on his face
“For letting me show you and for letting me share this moment with you”
I stroked his cheekbones, beaming “I wouldn’t of wanted it to be with anyone else” He smiled at me then and brushed his nose against mine. A few moments passed before he said “Theresa”
“Mmhmm” I replied, feeling drowsy
“Theresa” He said again, sounding nervous, he cleared his throat “I love you” Shock spread through me, instantly replaced with happiness “And I love you” I said and I knew that he meant it, I felt it in my heart, and by the smile on his face he knew that I meant it. Because I did, I really did. He wrapped his arms around me protectively and I rested my head against his chest feeling happier that I have ever been. I listened as his heart rate slowed and his breathing became even and I closed my eyes, so peaceful in the arms on the man I loved.

(Hey guys, I don’t usually write things like this so I’m sorry it’s so awful! Just letting you know that this happened definitely at least 3 months into their relationship so don’t feel like they rushed into anything, I guess when you’re with someone you love you want to become close to them in every way that’s possible. Please comment and vote I love reading your comments and it really helps to know I have your support J If you ever want anyone to talk to or ask anything to you can talk to me on twitter or message me on here, my twitter is @ourbenedictcumb)