Cute || l.h.

"I hate you." You pouted, walking into the living room, seeing Luke on the couch eating your Nutella.

"Shit Y/N i..." He stuttered, trying to get his words out but you simply shook your head in shame and grabbed the Nutella off him. "It wasn't what it looked like, i swear." Luke pleaded. You shook your head again and sat on the opposite side of the couch so you were a good distance apart.

"Oh so i didn't just walk in from my run to see my boyfriend sat on our couch eating my Nutella?" You questioned, watching him drop his head in shame.

"I'm sorry." He pouted, looking up at you with puppy dog eyes. You quickly dropped the tub of Nutella in your lap, and covered your eyes with your hands to act as a shield.

"Don't do that!" You wined, feeling his hands graze yours and pull them away from your face. You sighed, glaring at him as you watched him pouting attempting to guilt trip you.

You groaned. "Fine you greedy sod. I forgive you." You sighed as he broke out into a wide smile.

"I love youuuu." He giggled, wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you into his arms.

"Yeah." You rolled your eyes playfully. "I know you do."

"Well then," He acted hurt. "Guess we'll have to watch disney movies and eat crap until you love me again." He smirked as if it was a punishment.

You played along with his joke, wrapping your legs around his torso, and your arms around his neck, nuzzling your head into the crook of his neck.

"Lukey I'm sorry, i do love you i swear." You pouted playfully as he laughed.

He shrugged with a smile and stood up, pulling you up with him, your grip tightened on him to prevent yourself from falling.

You swivelled round so that you were now looking up into his eyes as he walked over to the DVD rack.

"Luke baby, no, not the disney movies!" You played along, holding back a giggle. You smiled and blocked his view by moving your face, now nose to nose with him. "Lukey," You wined, tugging on the ends of his hair, placing a quick kiss on his cheek before returning to your previous position, but there was no reaction.

You then placed a slightly longer kiss on his nose. But still nothing. You sighed sadly, nuzzling your nose against his at a teasingly slow pace, before placing your lips on his.

He held back for a couple seconds before finally giving in and kissing you back, wrapping his arms around your waist to keep you up right.

"Yay you love me." You grinned pulling away as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Always have and I always will." He smiled as you scrunched up your nose.

"That was cheesy." You shook your head as he did that cute awkward laugh and bit down on his lip ring. "But you're cute so it makes up for your cheesiness." You smiled brightly and kissed his nose lightly.

"I love you Y/N." He sighed contently, tightening his arms around your waist and pulling you closer, leaving no space between the two of you.

"I love you too, Luke." You whispered.

You and Luke spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching disney movies until the both of you passed out on the couch, you resting on top of him, with his arms wrapped protectively around you.

*~*~*