Bad Blood - Taylor Swift || m.c.

"Now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve them
You made a really deep cut
And, baby, now we got bad blood."

"Michael just leave me alone please." You pleaded.

"Fine then." Michael spat, standing up from the couch in which you two previously sat. "I'm here though, Y/N." Michael spoke with a tone that made it sound like it pained him to say he loves you.

"Yeah, i'm sure you are." You murmured, rolling your eyes just as Michael stood up and began walking away. The truth was, you were in the worst mood and you just didn't want to be around Michael at all.

Bad moods lead to the feeling that everyone was lying to you. You would feel unloved, worthless, uncared about. You couldn't help it really, you had been like this for too long.

You hoped he hadn't heard you because he was angered easily. But of course when you heard his footsteps come to a halt, you knew he had heard you.

"What did you say?" He asked harshly, walking back over to the couch where you were sitting, towering over you.

"Nothing." You muttered under your breath, standing up from the couch. You shot him a glare, beginning to walk past him, quickly feeling his arm wrap around your waist and pull you back.

"I'm not going to ask you again, Y/N." He snapped, pinching the bridge of his nose, clearly already growing frustrated with you.

"Good." You spat at him, wriggling out of grip on your waist, and beginning to walk away from him again.

"Jesus, Y/N, do you always have to be so difficult?" He raised his voice, following after you just as you reached the stairs.

You turned to face him, your own anger building now. He could never let anything go, he was always the one who insisted on continuing when you both knew it would end badly.

"Do you always have to drag out these conversations?" You raised your voice back at him, clenching your hands into fists.

"Well yeah, you don't talk to me as it is anyway." He scoffed. You felt your heart tighten as you strode towards him.

"Maybe i'd talk to you more if you would stop being such an arsehole." You shot back at him, crossing your arms over your chest. His nostrils flared and he clenched his fists tightly by his sides.

"Oh please, Y/N, you're the one at fault here, not me." He raised his voice a little more as he took a step closer to you.

"I haven't done anything, Michael!" You were yelling at him now, hating that he would always blame you when he was angry.

"Yes you have! Jesus, its not my fault you're so fucking sad all the time!" He yelled back, raising his hands in the air for emphasis.

You heart pounded in your chest as the words slipped from his mouth but he didn't seem to care. "Its not my fault either." You snapped back at him, finding his whole demeanour infuriating.

"Oh please, you could be happier if you actually bothered trying." He spat at you. Not stopping for a moment to think of what he was saying.

It was normally you telling yourself bad things, you never thought you'd hear them from Michael.

"You're such a bitch as well, you know?" He continued. "You walk around moping and feeling sorry for yourself, you push me away when i try to help, and now you stand there telling me it's not your fault? Bullshit, Y/N." His voice raised, the more he continued to rant at you.

"Michael, you don't know what it's li-"

"No, stop Y/N. You of all people know that i do know what its like." His voice softened, you immediately shut up knowing you had said the wrong thing.

He had been trying to help you through the rough patch you had been faced with. He was doing okay too, and you began to feel good again. Then he went on tour, you were left alone again and it all came back, months of hard work was lost. When he came back last week he noticed your change of heart and tried to help again but this time i just didn't seem to work. You'd lost complete motivation.

"We've got our problems." You replied, shrugging your shoulders lightly.

"Yeah and I don't think we can solve them anymore." He continued, your head immediately shooting up, looking up into his shining green eyes.

"Wait, Michael-"

"No, come on Y/N. We're not happy around each other anymore." He released a sigh, removing his eyes from yours, finding it hard to look you in the eyes.

"I'm happier with you, rather than without you, Michael. You say i don't try, but this is me trying." You felt tears building in your eyes the more you spoke. "Please don't do this.." Your voice cracked as you held back, not letting the tears fall.

You didn't like to cry in front of people, but you cried so much when you were alone that you'd lost count on how many times it'd happened.

"I love you, but i'm sorry Y/N. I tried with you, you just can't be fixed." He shrugged, taking a step towards you.

That was it. That was all that was needed to send you over the edge. A tear slipped from your eye as Michael cupped your face.

"Its okay, you'll be better without me." He smiled sadly, wiping the tear away and kissing you softly.

The truth was, even though he was leaving right now, you felt safe, you felt okay, you felt better. All because he was barely touching you.

His hands dropped from your face and you instantly felt cold again. He turned away from you and walked towards your shared apartment door. He opened it up just as you ran over to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him back. You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down so he was your height before kissing him a little harder than how he had kissed you.

He was the one to pull away, shooting you a small smile.

"I love you." And with that he walked out.

*~*~*~*

(how sad, if you want a part two then comment or something)