Too Close - Ariana Grande (Part Two) || m.c.

"Hey Y/N, wait!" You heard a voice calling after you, and when you glanced over your shoulder you saw Calum running down the street towards you.

"Go away!" You shouted back at him as you continued to walk down the rapidly darkening street.

"Y/N please just come back." He called, finally catching up with you and clasping his fingers around your wrist and you were immediately pulled back by Calum's grip, setting you face to face with him.

"Calum, you just humiliated me!" You cried out, hiccuping a little as you tried to stop yourself from crying.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He sighed. "I shouldn't have told him, I know. I'm sorry." He ran his fingers through his tousled brown curly hair, and pulled at the end.

"Calum, you don't get it." You shook your head back and forth as all possible worst case scenarios ran through your head. "He doesn't like me any more than a friend, and now he knows how stupidly in love with him I am and I look like a total idiot." Your voice cracked as you spoke, watching as Calum fell silent.

"You're wrong, idiot." You heard Michael's voice echo from behind you, as once you turned around you saw him standing there with his hands buried in his pockets as he rocked back and forth on his heels.

You felt Calum rest his hand on your shoulder reassuringly for a split second before walking away from the two of you and back to the house, leaving you alone with Michael.

"You're wrong." Michael repeated, shaking his head with a small smile. "It was nice hearing you say those words I've been dying to hear over the past few years, even if they weren't said directly to my face." He smiled slightly and looked down at his feet.

"What words?" You furrowed your eyebrows together. "I've said a lot in the past ten minutes, Mikey."

"'Stupidly in love with him'" He smiled brightly as he lifted his gaze and took a step towards you.

"You forgot the part about me being a total idiot because you don't feel the same way." You continued for him,your cheeks flushing at the idiotic thought of him liking you back - never mind loving.

"But you're not a total idiot." He took another step towards you so he was now with touching distance. "Because I'm stupidly in love with you too." He grinned widely.

You stopped and looked up at him, furrowing your eyebrows together. "You do?" A small smile began to form on your lips.

"Of course." He lifted his hands and cupped your face.

"I love you." You grinned, loving the way it sounded.

"I love you too, Y/N." Michael smiled as he finally pressed his lips to yours.

*.*.*

(I'm sorry it took me so long for a part two, I have no excuse other than I was lazy af)