Fights || a.i.

"Ash, Michael is literally right there, stop." you pleaded as you continued to try and pry your boyfriend off you.

"Babe, he's all over that girl, he won't even notice." Ash whispered as he continued to leave a trail of kisses along your neck. He had a point though. Michael was completely engrossed with some random girl that he met tonight. You, Mike, Ash, Luke and Calum had decided to go out tonight as it had been too long since the last time you all went out together. But it was stupid seeing as Michael was hitting up that girl, Luke was awkwardly sat in the corner sipping on a coke as he mentally undressed random girls that walked by him, Calum was making out with his girlfriend in a booth in the corner, and you and Ash were in your own booth away from the others. So none of you were spending time with each other, other than you and Ash. You pushed Ashton back a little and looked into his eyes.

"He could turn around at any moment though. Ash you know how over protective he gets." You sighed and Ash groaned again.

"I don't give a shit anymore Y/N. We've been dating for like 3 months now, and he's your brother, he deserves to know." He ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Ashton," you sighed. "I really do love you, but come on, if we told Michael he'd flip." you said sympathetically, because honestly you wanted to tell him, but you decided against it as Michael specifically warned you and the boys about dating each other. And being the good sister you were, you stuck with his warning, but then Ashton came around, and was being a cute little shit with his adorable laugh, big dimples, striking sense of humour, and general tendency to be the most inhumanly hot guy you've ever met, and made you fall for him. Then after a while he asked you out, but you both agreed on keeping it a secret because Michael was an over protective little shit.

Before you could protest any further, Ashton cupped your face with his hands and placed his lips on yours. You were taken back at first, but soon melted into the kiss as he continued to deepen it. You instinctively wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you, before deciding you weren't close enough, so you straddled him.

"You're so hot." Ash whispered as he pulled away for a moment to catch his breath as well as you caught yours.

"Ditto." You smiled before pulling him back into the kiss. You found it strange that within a few minutes Ashton had managed to completely erase your previous worries from your head. Thats when you remembered. Michael. But before you could react, you felt someone, someone that was not ashton, tightly grip you waist and pull you off Ash.

"Hey man, get the fuck off my girlfri- oh..." Ash began to yell but stopped in his tracks as he saw Michael gripping your wrists to keep you away from Ashton.

"What the actual fuck do the two of you think you're doing?!" He yelled above the extremely loud music that was playing in the background. Michael tightened his grip on your wrist, and it began to hurt, so you tried to pull away but he was stronger than you.

"Michael let go." You wined as you attempted to get out of his grasp, but he was too strong. "Ow, Michael seriously get off." you snapped, now getting kind of angry with how much pain he was causing. You watched as Ashton and Michael just glared at each other, clearly pissed off with one another, for different reasons.

"Do you even dare think of going near her again." Michael snapped at Ash as you continued to struggle with his grip on you.

"Mike-"

"Just shut up Y/N, you're just as much to blame." He spat as he turned to face you for the first time tonight. You felt his grip tighten and you winced a little in pain.

"Michael you're hurting her let go-"

"Shut the fuck up Ashton!" Michael yelled as he turned to face Ash again. It seemed that every time he yelled or got angry his grip tightened.

"Michael, get off her." Ash snapped but Michael only tightened his grip. This wasn't normally what Michael was like. And it worried you to see him act like this. He was always so loving and light hearted, you'd never seen him angry like this, but i guess 95% of his reasoning was purely the fact that he was intoxicated at this moment in time.

"Let go of her, now." Ashton gritted through closed teeth, not taking his eyes off Michael. He didn't let go, he only tightened his grip even more, making you wince again as you released a small whimper.

"Mike, it really hurts, please-" you attempted to plead your wait out of his grip but you were interrupted by Michael pulling you away from ashton and all the wait to the outside of the bar.

"I said, let go off her." Ashton growled as he followed the two of you outside but Michael only tightened his grip and pulled on your arm a little causing you to cry out in pain. You felt tears forming in your eyes with the pressure that was building in your wrist. Ash saw the look on your face and with that Ashton punched him in the face. Shit. You screamed out, half because Michael had twisted your wrist as Ash's fist came into contact with his nose, and half because your boyfriend just punched your brother in the face.

Michael stumbled back a little, not expecting Ashton to hit him, as you didn't either. You clutched onto your wrist as you let a tear slip from the events happening before your eyes. Ashton stared dumbfound at Michael, as he couldn't believe he just punched his best friend in the face. But the punch seemed to sober Michael up as he instantly ran towards you.

"Holy shit. Y/N i'm sorry, i don't know what came over me." He reached for your wrist but you pulled away from him, not wanting him near you right now. And apparently neither did ash because he quickly stood in front of you, blocking Michael from coming anywhere near you.

"Don't touch her." Ashton growled as he wrapped his arm securely around you as you snuggled into his back.

"She's MY sister, Ashton." Michael snapped back.

"She's MY girlfriend." Ashton countered. "and i don't want you to touch her after that." he snapped, referring to your wrist.

"I said i'm sorry! What did you expect to happen?! Just make out in plain sight and not have me wanting to punch the shit out of you?!" Michael yelled back.

"I hoped you'd be okay with this because i'm in love with your fucking sister you dick." Ashton yelled back. You bawled you fists into the back of his shirt as you listened to the two of them arguing.

"You're Ashton fucking Irwin! I'm only acting like this because i know what you're like Ash. You're the type to fuck her a leave her. And i don't want you do that with my sister." Michael's voice seemed to soften the more he spoke. You unclenched your fists from Ashton's t-shirt as you listened to Michael speak. "I just don't want you to hurt her Ash. But i guess i already did that myself." he sighed sadly.

"Yeah you did." Ashton countered harshly as you came out from behind ashton. You stood at his side as Ash re-wrapped his arm around you, now from the side. "And besides Michael. I already told you i love her. I'd never hurt her. She means so much more to me than you'll ever know."

"Michael. I'm so much happier than i've ever been in a long time. Why can't you see that i really love Ashton." You sighed, finally speaking up. You felt ash lean down a kiss the top of your head as you were considerably shorter than him.

"Y/N, i'm so so sorry." Michael pleaded. "I can see how much Y/N means to you Ash - clearly -" he chuckled slightly as he motioned to his bloody nose. "So, if you'll accept my apology i'd be more than happy to allow you two to be happy together." You smiled from ear to ear before running and hugging your brother tightly, careful not to hurt your wrist anymore than it was.

"You're apology is accepted. And thank you. so much Mike." you whispered in his ear before pulling away. He placed a kiss on your forehead before you ran back to Ashton, literally, jumping on him as you wrapped your legs around his torso and kissed him.

"Did i forget to mention, NO P-D-FUCKING-A." Michael covered his eyes before scurrying off leaving you and ash in a fit of laughter.

*~*~*

michael would never act like this i guess thats why they call it an imagine

i'm sorry this is so bad. its almost 3am and i'm so fucking tired. but i stayed up just to write and post this chapter because i don't post nearly enough as i should.

i'm leaving now because i'm literally going to fall asleep any moment now if i don't finish this soon.