for Kiley || c.h.

12:30am
is this a good time to talk? i hope so because right in this moment you're sound asleep. you're laying a little on my crotch, but honestly, you still look cute.

So where do I begin with something like this?

Yo whats up, it's yo' boy C-Dizzle?

Dearest Kiley, my love, my heart, my everything?

Or hey?

this is hard but i want you to know how much i love you. i love you as a friend, my best friend, my girlfriend, my everything. I don't know, god I sound so cheesy don't I? I feel as if you'd be laughing at me right now, with your upmost adorable of giggles, just because I'm writing down every thought that comes to mind. but if you wanted articulate, sweetheart, you probably should have gone to Ashton. At least he finished high school.

But I love you.

I love you and maybe it's not something I say on a regular bases because in all honesty, we both know I'm not one for sappy romantic gestures and cheese.

But you make me so, different. Sweetheart you make me a better person and you have no idea how badly I wish I was able to say that to you without the fear that I've built up with rejection. But god I would tell you every day if it made you happy. I'd tell you how much I love you, how much I care and how badly I wish I was able to make you feel the same way.

See, when you come across this letter, I'm hoping that means you're happy and and you're in a much better state than you are now, and if thats true, then baby I'm so proud of you. Whether I'm in your life or not at this point in your life, I just want to let you know that I'll never stop loving you. I find it impossible to stop loving so unconditionally to such a broken soul. I have this constant urge to protect you, to help you, to love you completely and endlessly. Personally, I don't think it's something that's going to go away any time soon and I'm okay with that, I hope you are too.

I'd ask you but this is supposed to be my little secret from you. The only secret I've ever kept from you. Except the time I ate the rest of your candy from your candy jar and blamed it on Luke. Sorry.

I hope you smile when you read this and realise how badly I've fallen for you.

I know the majority of the time I'm a grump and a pain in the ass and a general downer, but you turn me around into this completely and utterly happy person whenever you're around. Hey, that wasn't too bad of a sentence for someone who dropped out of high school. Fuck Ashton and his literacy.

I'm sorry if I get a little off topic, its a habit I can't seem to break, I just ramble on and I can't help it. Sorry.

12:45am
Let me tell you something, I don't think you've ever looked more beautiful than you do right now.

Time to be descriptive Cal, come on.

Your brown hair's a little tousled and messy - you tied it into a loose bun to keep the hair out of your face not too long ago. And god how I wish you'd open your pretty green eyes, oh how I'm longing for that moment to come, when you open your eyes and see my crotch in your face.

I'm joking! Don't kill me for that one.

1:14am
You moved in your sleep. You scrunched up your little button-like nose and released quiet murmurs from your mouth. You're so beautiful.

1:27am
I've slid down the bed a little bit now so I'm laying down instead of sitting against the headboard of your bed.

I also moved your head so you're laying on my chest rather than my crotch area, just so I could avoid a beating from you. Although you look pretty adorable when you're flushed and nervous.

Wow, seven hundred words already? Its just not enough to describe how much I love you.

2:04am
Now I'm the one smiling. You instinctively nuzzled your face into my chest when I wrapped my arm around your shoulder, and now your clinging to me like a koala bear. You've squashed your cheek up against my chest, making you look chubbier than you normally would and your little legs are wrapped so tightly around my body.

I leaned down and gave your forehead a little kiss because I really can't express how much I love you.

I think I've told you I love you more in this one letter than I ever have. No ragrets.

2:23am
Taking it slow never really did work out did it? Funnily enough, I'm okay with that because if we didn't speed things up a little then we wouldn't be here right now. And I wouldn't want to replace this moment with anything else, even if I meant I could meet Will Smith.

2:54am
You're stirring in your sleep.

"Calum," you mumbled as I quickly shut my eyes, trying to make it look as if I hadn't been watching you for the past two hours. "Why're you awake?"

"I'm not." I mumbled back to you, my eyes still glued shut. You released a quiet laugh, I smiled.

"Yes you are," you teased me. I felt you moving around a little bit but I still kept my eyes closed. you lifted your arm and rested the palm of your hand against my cheek, tilting my head down.

When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw were yours. Your beautiful green eyes that I love so much

You smiled very weakly at me and nodded your head. "I told you so." You muttered before laying down on your back again.

I kept my arm around your shoulders as you shut your eyes, this time not trying to go to sleep. I leaned down to your ear and kissed you softly just below it. "I love you, Kiley." I whispered into your ear and I swear I could I hear you smiling.

"I love too, Calum." You looked over your shoulder, keeping your eyes closed despite the short distance between the two of us.

Your nose grazed against mine and I pressed a small kiss to it. "Hey, look at me," I whispered, noticing your eyes were still firmly kept shut.

You hesitated but evidently opened your eyes. I swear I fall in love with you even more every time you open those beautiful eyes.

"Okay?"

"What?" You furrowed you're eyebrows closely together due to your confusion.

"You're okay? We're okay? Everything's okay?"

You smiled. "Yes, yes and yes."

I rested a hand on your waist and the other moved to your chin where I held you in place. "I love you." I sighed contently watching your cute little smile permanently playing on your lips.

"You already said that." I shrugged with a smile, looking up into your green eyes once more before moving my hand to your cheek and eventually running my fingers through your hair.

"Doesn't mean its not true." I awaited a reply from you but when it didn't come I took that as my signal to lean down and kiss you. So I did. Your lips moulded into mine and I knew I'd be the one to give you that letter in future.

3:35am
I've never been more in love with you.

*~*~*

i know i was going to wait till mid june to update butttttt
i wrote this via wattpad request from a friend of mine. it was for her friend, a total calum girl so i hope she loves it as much as i loved writing this.