Bad Blood - Taylor Swift (Part 2) || m.c

You laughed along to the joke your friend made, laughing just a little longer than planned. This only caused her to to give you a silent question of "are you ok" which you nodded to.

It'd been a month since you had any form of contact with Michael. It stung a little to know he didn't even try to text or call you but then, he broke up with you so why should he.

You contemplated on calling him many times, but always went against the idea. He probably didn't care anyway. He broke up with you, of course he didn't care. At least thats what you liked to tell yourself.

You were currently at your best friends house because you hadn't left your apartment in a month. You didn't want to leave your apartment but she made you.

God, you were a damn mess. You thought you were bad before, but you felt a million times worse now.

Your friend tried to help but nothing worked. You needed Michael. He was all you needed, you just didn't have the courage to actually call him. You'd visit but you don't even know where he is. He could be on tour, he could just be at his mums, he could have another girl already, he could have moved on. The possibilities were endless.

"Y/N, come on." Y/B/N stood up from the couch in which you were both sitting on, and grabbed your wrist, pulling you up too.

She began dragging you to the front door, grabbing your coat and throwing it at you.

"Y/B/N, what are you doing?" You groaned, sliding on your coat, following her as she pulled you out of her apartment.

"You miss Michael right? Thats why you're all sad?" She stopped for a moment and turned to you as you nodded weakly, before she continued to drag you along, eventually reaching her car. You quickly jumped in as she walked around and got in the drivers seat. "So we're going to pay Michael a little visit." She smiled very slightly as your eyes widened.

"No, no, no. Y/B/N, no!" You were almost yelling, as you pulled the keys out of the ignition.

"Y/N, stop being stupid, what have you got to lose?" She snapped, holding her hand out for the keys.

You sighed eventually, realising you had absolutely nothing to loose.

Handing the keys back to her, she started the car.

"How do you know where he is?" You mumbled, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I know people." She smirked before pulling out of her small driveway, and to wherever she assumed Michael was.

• • •

"Why are we at the airport? I thought you were taking me to Michael?" You questioned as she parked in the car park before turning to face you.

"This is your first step." She smiled. "Oh, did i mention, Michael's in England?" She faked dumb, laughing a little when your facial expression dropped.

"Y/B/N! Thats on the other side of the world!" You yelled, not finding the fun in this anymore. It was too much.

"I know where England is, Y/N." She rolled her eyes. "Look, as you know, Luke and i, are you know... I don't know, but anyway, he's been texting me for a while now, and Michael's attitude has been the topic of conversation plenty of tim-"

"Why were you talking to your boyfriend about my Michael?" You snapped, crossing your arms over your chest again.

"Oh stop with the jealously, you just said yourself, Luke's my boyfriend, and Michael's yours." She snapped back at you. "But thats not the point Y/N. Michael is miserable." She sighed. "Luke and I have planned for you and i to fly to England, 1. So i can see Luke. And 2. So you and Michael can sort this shit out." She smiled proudly.

"Y/B/N, he left me. He doesn't love me anymore, otherwise he would of stayed." Your voice broke a little as you spoke.

"People make mistakes." She shrugged. "You'll never know unless you try. But wouldn't you have rather at least tried for him, instead of the both of your moping for the rest of your miserable lives?" She almost laughed, but regained her seriousness.

You thought for a moment before nodding. "Fine." You sighed. "Lets go to England."

•.•.•

(part 3 maybe? comment if you want part 3)