Sick || m.c.

You were lying in bed awaiting a phone call from your boyfriend, Michael. You were sick, like really sick. You'd found yourself surrounded by used tissues as you continued to sneeze, feeling as if your head was going to explode, as well as a constant burning at the back of your throat. You felt awful. You were supposed to go out with Michael today but you texted him saying there was no way you could make it.

"Hey Mikey" Your voice strained as you spoke, causing you to wince a little in pain, but you kept a small smile on your face.

"You sound like a man. Why?" Michael questioned.

"Oh I'm fine thanks, honey." You rolled your eyes at him, letting out a small laugh which was followed by a series of coughs.

"Sorry, sorry. Whats up babe? Why'd you cancel?" He asked.

"I'm sick I guess." Your voice was hoarse as you spoke, but you tried your best to sound okay.

"I'll be there in 5, okay? Stay put." He spoke quickly.

"Babe, you don-" before you could deny him of his offer, he hung up.

~~~

Just as Michael had said, 5 minutes later, he came running into your apartment - kind of regretting giving him the spare key.

You listened as you heard his heavy footsteps padding down the hallway and into your bedroom.

He stopped when he saw you and gave you a pitied look.

You smiled at him weakly. "Hey babe," Your voice again strained, kind of making you sound like a man - giving Michael a point earlier.

Michael quickly rushed over to you and placed his index finger on your lips, signalling you to shush.

"Don't speak if it hurts baby." He instructed causing you to pout.

"But Michael, I'm okay." You sighed, not seeing what the big deal was.

"You're sick as fuck." He groaned. "So I'm gonna go make you some soup." He smiled slightly. "I also brought Assassin's Creed so I'll put that in so you can play." He smiled proudly, before walking over to your playstation and putting in the game. He grabbed a controller and set it up before handing it over to you. "I'll be back in a little bit, baby."

As Michael left, you let out a smile for how great he was before turning your attention to the tv.

"Let's go assassinate some bitches Ezio." ((I'm sorry, Ezio is like the assassin guy on AC)) You whispered under your breath before running off down the streets of Venice.

~~~

"How the fuck did he see me?! What the fuck?! I was hidden behind the fucking building you little shit!" You yelled loudly, your voice in pain but you didn't care as of right then.

The door quickly slammed open and Michael stood there. "Please tell me you're getting far too into this game and there isn't a murder in here?" He quickly scanned the room, noticing the lack of murders before rushing towards, and kneeling down besides you.

You nodded with a small pout as you pointed towards the tv screen which displayed you were desynchronised as a count of being see by your perpetrator.

"Babe I thought you were being like murdered or something!" He said with a small laugh before turning back to face you.

"Well I mean, I wasn't being murdered, but I killed my target but then it was like 'nah you were spotted, desynchronised lol' and i did the really awesome stealth kill too! It was so cool." You pouted.

He laughed and shook his head. "Great explanation, babe." He sighed, shaking his head in amusement.

Michael the stood back up, cupping your face with his hands and pressing a light kiss on your forehead. "I'll be back with your soup now, but restart it, and don't go on the rooftops this time, the guards up there will see you. Instead follow behind the target and hide in the hay barrels." He smiled.

"Oh shit, yeah." You grinned, finally finding a way to finish this mission.

Michael walked away again, returning only minutes later with a bowl of soup on a tray. He placed it on your lap before leaning down to give you a kiss. But before his lips met with yours, you placed your index finger on his lips and shook your head.

He pouted but you pointed to your throat. "I don't want to get you sick, baby." You frowned as Michael chuckled a little before moving his face close to yours.

"I don't care if i get sick. I want to kiss you." He smirked before placing his lips on yours, not giving you time to deny his offer.

You smiled a little and melted into the kiss, until you slowly realised what was happening and pushed him back. You shook your head and pouted.

"I have binge food?" He attempted bribery.

You grew excited and quickly nodded in agreement to his bribe.

"Come on then, babe."

*~*~*