Bad Blood - Taylor Swift (Part 3) || m.c.

The flight to England was too long for your liking, but you slept for most of it so you didn't complain.

Y/B/N, wouldn't shut up the whole way here, kept talking about how "everything's going to be happy again".

You on the other hand, were a little nervous. It had been a month. He broke up with you, you didn't see why he'd be happy to see you at all. It all seemed very one sided on your behalf, but you couldn't change your mind now, you had just flown halfway across the world.

"We're here." Y/B/N's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. You looked around, realising you were still in the taxi, only now you were outside, what looked to be a stadium.

"Why are we here? I thought we were going to see Michael?" You questioned, not understanding why she had brought you here.

"Yeah we are. But seeing as they've just finished their set here, i figured we might as well go straight to the tour bus." She shrugged.

You bit your lip nervously and nodded. "Okay." You replied, smiling weakly.

"It'll be okay, trust me." She smiled, resting a hand on your shoulder.

"I know, I know. Come on, lets go." You smiled back before jumping out the taxi.

~~~

You sat awkwardly on the tour bus after getting through security, as Y/B/N lay sprawled across the couch. You rolled your eyes at her, dropping your head and holding it in your hands.

You quickly stood up and started pacing. "This was stupid," You blurted out.

"Y/N-" Y/B/N warned, sitting up from the couch, her eyes widening.

You quickly cut her off because you needed to say something. "No, Y/B/N. This was stupid." You stopped pacing and turned to face her, running your hands through your hair. "I shouldn't have flown half way across the world, to be rejected by him." Your voice was weak, you were getting worse and worse by the second. "Jesus Y/B/N! He broke up with me okay?!" You yelled, loosing your cool for a split second. "I don't know what you expected really. Its been a month, he hates me. I screwed u-"

"I don't hate you, Y/N." You stopped speaking and froze, watching a small smile appear on Y/B/N's face. "You didn't screw up either. I'm the one that left, this is my fault." His voice cracked. You slowly turned around, wincing when you saw Luke, Calum, Ashton and finally, Michael.

Luke rushed over to Y/B/N, quickly jumping onto the couch and hugging her. You watched as Calum and Ashton smiled weakly, patting you on the shoulder before retiring to their bunks.

Michael looked kind of sad as you stood quietly in front of him.
"Michael I'm-"

"You're sorry, i know. Me too." He smiled lightly, taking a few steps towards you. "Its been a month because I knew you needed space to think." He continued to smile, now standing in front of you. He lifted his hands and cupped the sides of your face. "I missed you." His smile grew a little as a smile slowly began to grow on your face too.

"I missed you too," You whispered as he leaned in, grazing his lips over yours. You groaned, not appreciating the fact he was teasing you. "Stop. Just kiss me." You pouted, not being able to take it any longer. It'd been a month, that was too long.

"Okay, but only if it means you're mine again?" He smirked, pulling away slightly.

You smiled widely, not caring that you probably looked really stupid. "Well, yeah."

He didn't take much more convincing before kissing you. You smiled into this kiss, loving the feeling of having Michael back.

*~*~*

(shit, i'm sorry it took me so long. pls though, if you want an imagine, personal or not, just comment and i'll try and not screw up) (i'm sorry if there are a ton of mistakes, i'm sick again and its hard to write)