Another Member Tells You He Likes You || Cashton

Calum:

"Y/N!" Michael practically yelled through the phone as soon as you picked up.

"Michael!" You chuckled as you mimicked his enthusiasm.

"Mike, stop!" You heard, what sounded to be Calum, yelling in the background. "I'll tell Y/N about that time you-" Before you could hear what Calum was going to say, the line went quiet. You thought he hung up, until you pulled your phone away from your ear to see he'd muted you.

You put your phone on speaker and waited a little while before becoming tiresome of the silence. You sighed, about the hang up, but before you could, you heard the sound of muffled yells.

"Y/N!" Michael chuckled through the line again.

"What are you doing to Calum?" You groaned, assuming that Michael was somehow torturing the poor boy due to the muffled sound of Calum's pleas in the background.

"The question is, do you realise what you've done to Cal?" Michael laughed loudly clearly at something Calum had said.

"What are you talking about Michael?" You sighed, growing tired of this conversation.

"You haven't noticed?" He asked a little more seriously.

"Noticed what?" You groaned impatiently.

"Calum's totally in love with you."

Ashton:

"Hey Y/N!" Luke smiled, quickly hugging you before entering your apartment.

You shut the door behind you, turning around to see Luke concentrated on his phone.

"Hey, idiot. Your best friend - who you haven't seen in over a month - is stood right here, and you're focused on your phone?" You chuckled lightly. You walked over to him as his head sprung up. He quickly locked his phone, smiling innocently up at you.

"Oh, yeah sorry, okay-"

"Who were you texting?" You furrowed you eyebrows, glancing down at his phone that was still held in his hand.

"No one." He replied quickly.

You raised an eyebrow, and rested your hand on your hip. "Lucas Robert," You smirked. "Do you have a secret girlfriend you're not telling me about?"

"What? No." He scoffed only exposing his facade even further.

You quickly snatched his phone out of his hands and sprinted up the stairs. You giggled as you heard him running after you, shouting your name. You ignored him and ran to your room, locking the door behind yourself.

You giggled, thankful that you knew his password. When his messages showed up you saw it was Ashton he was talking to, not his secret girlfriend.

Your smile faltered as you read the text messages.

You slowly unlocked the bedroom door, looking up at Luke who wore a worried expression.

"Um, Ashton may, kind of, have a little, bit of a big, huge crush on you.." He bit down on his lip ring and ran his hands through his hair.

"I saw." You whispered.

"Jesus christ, he's going to kill me for telling you."

*~*~*~*

(hello children🐪 pls don't hesitate to comment, it makes me so happy, i swear) (oh and i'll do muke next) (i'm attempting to update more, pls bare with me) (i haven't read this through sorry if there are mistakes)

(pls comment if you have any suggestions bc man i'm stuck for ideas, i can attempt at personals too, just comment your name, your fav, and a scenario i guess idk i haven't done this before, heres a chicken🐓)