Drunk In Love || c.h.

"Calum its like you don't even care." You sighed, keeping your arms folded as you watched Calum hazily glancing around the room.

"I don't know what you're talking about Y/N." He furrowed his eyebrows together, stumbling forewords but quickly regaining his balance.

Every night that week Calum would come home inexplicably drunk and expect you to talk his stupid arse to bed but tonight was an exception. You were just about fed up of his actions, and refused to help him. He's gotten himself into this mess, he could get himself out.

"Okay Cal, you sort yourself out. I'm going to bed." You walked away from Calum, making your way upstairs, trying incredibly hard to ignore his heavy footsteps and clumsiness. He needed to learn to look after himself, you were not going to take care of him if he willingly got drunk every night.

You walked into your shared bedroom, slamming the door closed behind you before falling back into your bed. Turning over you expected Calum to be laying beside you out of routine but of course he was downstairs.

"Y/N, I love you. I do, I do, I do." You rolled your eyes at Calum's childish tone echoing through the door. "I love you." He sang just before a loud bang came from the other side of the door. You immediately sat up, waiting for any sound of movement, and when you heard a groan you climbed out of your bed and pulled open the door.

"Ow." You held back a chuckle as you watched Calum roll over onto his side clutching his head.

"Sweetheart, did you remember to twist the handle to open the door?" You covered your smile with your hand as you watched down over him.

"Ghosts don't need to open doors." He mumbled, a pout laying on his lips as he rubbed his forehead and sat up on the floor.

"Cal baby, you're not a ghost." You chuckled, no longer angry at him because of how cute he was when he was drunk. You'd just wait till he was hungover so you could yell at him.

You sat opposite Calum, crossing your legs over as you watching him playing with his sweater paws, most probably upset about the fact you called him out on not being a ghost.

You nudged your knees against his causing his eyes to focus on you, a wide smile quickly appearing on his face.

"You're so pretty." He grinned innocently, leaning forward and abruptly kissing you. After a second you kissed him back, the shock slowly waring down.

"Bed." You mumbled, placing your hands on his chest and pushing him back slightly.

"Don't mind if we do." He smirked slightly. You rolled your eyes before pushing yourself off the floor and holding out a hand to help up Calum.

"I meant you need to get some sleep, pervert." Calum took hold of your hands and your helped him up before taking him into the bedroom.

Calum groaned, falling onto the bed. You rolled your eyes again before pushing him onto his back and pulling him up so he was now sitting down. You quickly pulled his shirt over his head as he pulled his skinny jeans down, stopping at his thighs before falling back into the bed.

You chuckled. "You can't go to bed with your pants half off, idiot."

Calum mumbled something incoherent but you ignored him and pulled his pants off completely allowing him to crawl under the covers.

You returned to bed, turning now to have Calum laying beside you. "I love you." He mumbled, his eyes closed as he wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you into his chest.

"I love you too." You sighed. "But don't think you're getting off the hook this easy."

*~*~*

this is the worst ever ok but its late and i'm tired and yh, i'll try and update more after Tuesday bc i have no more exams for a lil while after that

this probably had a ton of mistakes but just ignore them pls