Baby || c.h.

You looked down at your baby girl, holding her tight. She looked just like Calum with a hint of you.

Her dark brown eyes focused on you, with her long eyelashes batting quickly against her flushed cheeks. She had little brown hair, curling very slightly on top of her head, and the cutest little button nose.

"She's so beautiful," You whispered, kissing her nose lightly, causing her to touch her nose with her tiny little hands. You smiled as she looked over at Calum, reaching her hand out.

You motioned for Calum to come to your side - which he did - before slowly resting her in his arms. You watched as he cradled her, elevating her head perfectly, just as you had taught him.

He smiled down at his month old baby girl, lightly nuzzling his nose against hers. She released a small laugh, causing Calum to smile brightly, his eyes crinkling a little at the corner.

"Hello baby," He whispered as she lifted her hand and ran her fingers along his cheek. "Can you see daddy?" She released a small noise before lifting her other hand and resting it on his other cheek.

"You're so good with her." You smiled at the two of them. "She's so obviously a daddy's girl and she's barely a month old." You laughed quietly watching as Calum lifted her up and rested her on his chest.

"She loves her mummy too, though. Don't you baby?" Calum smiled as he bounced lightly, trying to get her to fall asleep. She released another quiet noise, her eyes slowly beginning to droop closed. "See," Calum whispered, glancing up at you.

You smiled and nodded, watching as Calum walked to you before laying beside you on your bed. He held onto your baby girl tightly as her eyes finally shut, very quiet snores escaping her mouth.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." Calum whispered, kissing her forehead before turning to you. "Goodnight, beautiful." He closed the gap between the two of you by kissing your lips lightly.

You smiled into the kiss before pulling back and kissing his cheek. "Goodnight, daddy."

Calum groaned quietly before nudging you with his elbow. "That was one time," He wined. "Just because I'm an actual daddy now, does not mean its okay for you to call me that." You bit your lip as you held back a laugh.

"Okay," You smiled up at him. "Daddy." You choked on a laugh as he rolled his eyes.

"You're so lucky I love you." He whispered with a smile, repositioning your daughter so she was more comfortable in his arms.

"I know." You smiled. "I love you too."

~*~*~

I actually hate myself so much for writing this

We're all in this together okay.

Calum makes me v v sad even though I wrote this but hay.

Happy 19th (for tomorrow just in case I'm lazy and don't update tomorrow) to the most beautifully talented, squishy faced, flawlessly facially structured, fluffy haired, nudist💖