Out Of Mind - Tove Lo || a.i.

'So you believe, I'd forget you, Seriously? Are you kidding me? You're out of your mind, to think that i could keep you, out of mine'

"Are you serious right now?" You choked out.

It had been 6 months since your boyfriend had broken up with you, and now he had just shown up at your doorstep.

"I thought you'd just forget about me.." He trailed off with a sigh.

"How could believe that i would just forget about you?" Your breath hitched in your throat. "Ate you kidding me? You were touring with the biggest band in the world whilst i sat at home for 6 months wondering what i did wrong." You spat, feeling a brief sense of anger towards him but it quickly faded.

He dropped his head, mumbling. "I'm sorry." He sighed. "You've just always been out of my league i guess. I know i never deserved you. But damn, i miss you, Y/N." He chocked out, finally lifting his head to look at you. "I know you're probably completely over me and never want to see me again because i'm such an idiot for letting you go in the first place but i just..." He trailed off from his rambling, running his hands through his hair and pulling on it. He looked as if he was about to cry.

"You're crazy." You scoffed with a small smile as he nodded. "You are completely out of your mind if you think that I'm over you." You shook your head as Ashton glanced up at you.

"Really?" He asked hopefully as you nodded with a small smile. A grin slowly started growing on his face, causing you to wrap your arms around his neck and jump, wrapping your legs around his waist. He stumbled back a little loosing his balance for a second before quickly regaining it and catching you.

"I'm never letting you go again."

*~*~*