Zayn af || m.c.

to Clifford: MICAHEL WTF DID U KNWOW ABOUT ZAAUN?!

to Y/L/N: babe calm down

to Clifford: CALM DOWN?! WHERE r U IM NOT OK RN

to Y/L/N: on my way back from the store

to Clifford: WHY WOULDS U LEAVWR ME AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!

to Y/L/N: *on my way back from the store with ice cream and nutella

You paused, smiling through the building tears in your eyes at you boyfriend. You flinched as you heard the door open and in came Michael with three full plastic bags and a big sympathetic smile on his face.

"Michael he left the band." You pouted, blinking back the tears. You'd been a fan of the boys since their X-Factor days and as much as you were happy for Zayn for taking a break and doing his own thing, it just didn't feel right.

"I know, I know." He dropped the bags at his feet before walking to where you were sitting on the couch and scooping you up in his arms, sitting you on his lap. "You'll still get to see them next month."

"But Zayn won't be there!" You cried out, nestling into his chest. "It won't be the same." You sniffed wiping your eyes with the back of your hand. Michael's arm stayed wrapped around you tightly, as he rocked you back and forth slightly.

"We're still releasing our album this year, you still have us." He mumbled into your hair, leaving small kisses everywhere he could.

You sat up and glared at him. "I see you and the guys every day! This is one direction Michael!" You furrowed you eyes brows together through frustration and cuddled back into him. "I love you and the boys but it's just... not the same." You sighed clenching your fists around Michael's shirt, trying not to cry.

"But I know the lads, you could see them whenever you wan-"

"They won't be all performing together anymore! Or making new music all together! Or doing anything all together because what's one direction without Zayn Malik?" You pouted, hating that you were so emotionally distraught over a boy.

"Jesus christ, after all this time you were a Zayn girl?" He gasped, this time you didn't yell at him, instead you released a quiet laugh, hating that Michael was able to make you laugh when you wanted to do nothing but cry.

"Yeah." You nodded sheepishly, biting your lip. "But I love this idiot with white hair so the romance Zayn and I shared can't be pursued." You shrugged, smiling widely now as Michael rolled his eyes.

"You met the guy once and he said 'hey', I wouldn't call that a romance." Michael scoffed as you remembered back to the day Michael took you to the WWA concert - he liked to believe you went for him but he didn't know back then about your... love for the boy band.

"Hey, how many people can say Zayn Malik acknowledged them?" You raised you eyebrow playfully, pointing at him as you-told-him-so.

"A lot of people actuall-"

"Michael!" You shut your eyes tightly, covering his mouth with your hands. "Just let me dream."

"But I'm meant to be your dream." You opened your eyes to see Michael pouting as he looked up at you. You smiled down at the innocent boy and nodded, kissing his lips quickly.

"Zayn is a fantasy that'll never happen - mainly because he's engaged but hey." You shrugged with a wary smiled before kissing him again, a little bit longer this time. "But, you're my boyfriend and I love you." Michael frowned, pursing his lips together.

"Fine, I guess I believe you." His crooked smile grew on his face and you kissed him again and again before peppering his face with endless amounts of kisses allowing Michael's sweet laugh to escape his mouth.

"I love you, you know that right?" you stared intently at Michael after the both of you calmed down.

Michael nodded, lifting his hands to cup your face, squashing you cheeks together. You laughed at his childishness and pushed his hands away.

"I mean it!" You giggled, unable to keep the smile off your face as you attempted to bring back the seriousness of your shared conversation. "I feel like I don't tell you enough." The smiles and laughter died down, leaving the two of your exchanging longing stares.

"You don't need to tell me all the time. I already know you love me, dip shit." You grinned, your eyes squinting together causing the Asian look to reappear. "Now go get your food and let's watch the WWA dvd!"

As Michael pushed your off his lap and over to the food you couldn't help but glare at him. "I thought you hated it?" You grabbed the bags of food, bringing them back into the living room before collecting the dvd and pushing it into the dvd player.

As you sat beside Michael you felt his arm snake around your waist before pulling you into his embrace.

"I do," He mumbled, his eyes glued on the tv as the intro began. "But let's be honest, everyone loves a bit of Larry."

You gasped, staring up at Michael who smirked at the tv screen, avoiding your gaze.

"I totally knew you were Larry af!"

"Sweetheart," Michael moved his eyes to lock on you before leaning down and kissing you. "Who isn't?"

*~*~*

I had to write about this bc honestly I love both bands and I'm a complete wreck knowing Zayn won't be singing with the boys or doing promo's or even being on the ALBUM COVER LIKE JESUS CHRIST HELP ME.

But I respect his decision and I think it was right for him to take off and escape the life of a celebrity. it'll be good for him and it makes me happy knowing this was his own decision to protect his health and well being.

I hope you directioners out there aren't completely distraught about all of this. Just think of the good it will do the boy to get out of the fame yeah? You'll be okay💖

So let's say Zayn reads this bc he's secretly 5sos af and a total Michael girl,

I love you Zayn.