He Tells You He Loves You || a.i.

"Y/N," Ashton tilted his head upwards a little so he could look at you.

Your legs were stretched across his lap as his arms wrapped tightly around your waist, and his chin rested on your shoulder. You were extremely comfortable and were hopeful that Ash was not going to ask you to move.

"Yes Ash?" You glanced over at him, leaning your head on his.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He whispered, his lips grazing over your neck before placing a soft kiss.

"Maybe," You muttered, finding it difficult to form a full sentence with the way Ashton was acting.

"I feel like I should remind you every day," You felt his hot breath tickle against your neck as he released a low chuckle. "Because you're so damn beautiful," He sighed, smiling against you as he pressed another sweet kisses against your neck.

You sucked in a sharp breath. "I-I'm not really," You just about managed to speak a full sentence as Ashton continued softly kissing along up your neck, quickly reaching your ear where he nibbled lightly on your ear lobe.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Y/N." He whispered in your ear. "I love you so much." He released a content sigh as he lifted his hand and tilted your head so you were directly facing him.

"You wha-" Before you could finish, Ashton pressed a kiss to your lips, instantly silencing you.

You slowly melted into the kiss, moving your hands up to his hair and running your fingers through it.

"You heard me. I love you." Ashton whispered breathlessly as he pulled back just a little.

You were slightly shocked as you adjusted to those words falling from his lips, but you had no doubt in saying you felt the same way.

"I love you, Ash." You bit your lip with a small smile before leaning foreword a little, allowing your lips to press against his.

*~*~*

(this is so short. sorry. ty for getting this to 30k y'all are hella rad)