Cute || m.c.

"What the f*ck?!" You screamed at the tv, throwing the remote across the room. "That was on-side! Are you f*cking blind?!" You yelled.

"Babe. Calm." Michael chuckle lightly from behind you but you ignored him. You sighed in annoyance, standing up and walking across the room, picking the controller back up. "Replay it so i can see." He instructed. You sat back down as he sat beside you, wrapping one arm around your waist.

You did as he told and replayed the goal, seeing that you were in fact off-side.

You frowns, not wanting to admit that you were wrong.

You heard Michael laugh next to you. "Oh and whats so funny Michael? You think you're any better?" You scoffed, rolling your eyes.

He quickly stood up from the couch, grabbing the second controller and sitting back next to you.

"It's on bitch!" He declared, restarting the game.

You hit his arm and crossed your arms over your chest, not amused with his comment.

"I'm sorry. Its on, baby." He reworded, leaning over and kissing you quickly.

You shook you head and laughed, quickly starting the game whilst ge was distracted.

"Cheat!" He wined, as you laughed ignoring him and beginning to furiously attack the controller.

You had somehow managed to get a goal within the first 5 minutes, and a second with the next 10 minutes, causing you to spring out of your seat and scream. "Yes bitch!" You yelled, celebratory dancing in his face.

Michael rolled his eyes before grabbing your wrist, pulling you onto his lap, making you face to face with him.

The excitement slowly dying down but you quickly killed the mood by sticking your tongue out at him.

He breathed a laugh and kissed you lips quickly. "You're so hot."

*~*~*