First || l.h.

"Y/N please, it'll be fun!" Your best friend pleaded for about the millionth time.

"But I really don't want to." You sighed in response.

"Come please." You sighed, frustrated with her pleads and finally caved in, agreeing to go to this stupid party.

She quickly jumped up and pulled you into the chair in front of your mirror before she began making you over.

She started with straightening your hair and adding little make up before dressing you in tight black skinny jeans, paired with a black fitted crop top and black heels.

You hated to admit that you liked the way you looked.

And that is the story of how you ended up here, in a stuffy, overly crowded, strangers living room.

As you attempted to look comfortable in the mist of all the excitement, you really couldn't help but feel any less comfortable.

You uncomfortably watched the swarm of sweaty, obnoxious strangers grinding against each other, surrounding you as you sipped on your glass of coke.

You huffed and leaned back into the sofa, already fed up and wanting to go home.

You smiled very slightly as one of your favourite songs begun playing. "Wendy run away with me, I know it sounds crazy, don't you see what you've done to me?" You sang the lyrics quietly to yourself, ignoring the fact someone had taken their chance to sit beside you.

You quickly noticed him and shuffled a little further away, not wanting to be sat so close to another drunken stranger.

"You like All Time Low?" The stranger asked.

You turned towards him to see a relatively cute guy sat beside you. His blonde hair was pulled back and the rest hidden under a grey beanie. He bit down on his lip ring before turning towards you, revealing his piercing blue eyes.

"Uh, yeah." You replied as he awkwardly shuffled towards you. You watched as he took a sip from his glass of coke. You smiled lightly before lifting your own glass of coke and clinking it against his.

He laughed a little and lifted his glass to you before taking a sip. "You don't drink?"

"Yeah, but bot religiously as these seem to be." You shrugged in reply.

He smiled with a small laugh. "Same." He nodded towards you.

"So you're not really into parties?" You asked and he nodded.

"I guess you could say that." He did this little awkward laugh and bit down on his lip ring. You smiled in return and blushed a little as he shuffled closer to you. "So why are you here if you don't like parties and you don't want to drink?" He whispered, leaning in close to your ear as the song changed and the music got louder.

"I could ask you the same thing." You whispered, copying his actions as you leaned into his ear. You pulled away you, seeing a smile creep onto his face, whilst he released a small laugh, showing his little dimples that indented his cheeks.

"I'm Luke." He smiled and dropped his head a little, attempting to hide the blush on his cheeks.

"Y/N."

*~*~*

luke's so awkward let me love u lucas